Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  neteX for the 7th year in a row
Big Grin
Name: neteX
Timezone: EST
Availability: 2pm-6pm / 1am-4am (yes its active during those hours too)
Tell us something about yourself: Everyone knows everything about me already, I got nothing to say. The question is, what can you tell me something about me, that I might not know. :p
Reason For Admin Application: Been in the community for 7 years.. why can't I just have it? It's not like im going to abuse it. Sometimes I feel like I Actually need it when the other admins aren't on, and its crucial.

"riser told me try again, couldn't hurt"
gl again bud

has the league/lan exp to tell from whos legit or not and have been here long enough to show that he cared, despite the rejections   Exclamation

Give him a shot
i would actually donate for him to be denied
[-] The following 3 users Like rookoo's post:
   Drago, helmut^, johnnyboi212
(Jun 28 2018, 05:09 PM)ne7eX Wrote: Name: neteX
Timezone: EST
Availability: 2pm-6pm / 1am-4am (yes its active during those hours too)
Tell us something about yourself: Everyone knows everything about me already, I got nothing to say. The question is, what can you tell me something about me, that I might not know. :p
Reason For Admin Application: Been in the community for 7 years.. why can't I just have it? It's not like im going to abuse it. Sometimes I feel like I Actually need it when the other admins aren't on, and its crucial.

"riser told me try again, couldn't hurt"

Regular on the server and forums plus no ban history.
We need more active admins add to that you have Bens support Tongue

You have my vote  Smile
(Jun 28 2018, 05:16 PM)Ben- Wrote: gl again bud

has the league/lan exp to tell from whos legit or not and have been here long enough to show that he cared, despite the rejections   Exclamation

Give him a shot

waiting for you to come back to admin group as well Tongue
Decline
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
Crucial is quite the stretch for you needing admin, crucial is getting reg on servers.

I would vote no as you are a known rager, and pug leaver, and have had more than a few times where you're
getting into it with folks who are regulars here too. You got banned from ESEA for life so that should probably
speak volumes about why you shouldn't have admin as well.

I'm with reek on this one, I'd donate to ensure you wouldn't get it either.
[-] The following 2 users Like tardbus's post:
   Drago, rookoo
(Jul 01 2018, 04:00 PM)tardbus Wrote: Crucial is quite the stretch for you needing admin, crucial is getting reg on servers.

I would vote no as you are a known rager, and pug leaver, and have had more than a few times where you're
getting into it with folks who are regulars here too. You got banned from ESEA for life so that should probably
speak volumes about why you shouldn't have admin as well.

I'm with reek on this one, I'd donate to ensure you wouldn't get it either.

I don't ever rage out of pugs. show me please.

Bison will confirm this.
Why can't I have it implies you think you are entitled to it.

You are immature.

Decline.
[-] The following 2 users Like Jesse W.'s post:
   Hamaerox, rookoo
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
Bison wont confirm nothing, too busy looking for his will to live.

I don't keep mental notes of which pugs you've quit, but I've definitely seen some, and then the RWS is all out of whack.

Regardless of the quitting pugs or not, how long you banned from ESEA for? And how should that prove you're worthy of admin? Even if it was "just politics" or whatever you wanna claim, shows some strife in the css community and definitely a red flag towards your becoming an admin.
[-] The following 2 users Like tardbus's post:
   Drago, Jesse W.