Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jesuit trolling and being racist - using n word
[Image: Rr4sXeC.jpg]

I guess he needs a cooldown.
from : (https://war-lords.net/bans?search=STEAM_0%3A0%3A9852426)

Abusive ghoul Nov 8 2017 03:45AM 7 d

Teamflashing Bill Nose Aug 11 2017 07:57PM 10 min

Teamflashing/Griefing Drago Jul 7 2017 07:34PM 14 d

Not following objectives vivixxcore Jun 29 2017 02:20AM 7 d

Griefing CaliSnipe Apr 11 2017 09:44AM 1 d

Inappropriate names/trolling Drago Feb 16 2017 12:59PM 3 d

Griefing PUG M. Bison Dec 2 2016 06:27AM 3 d

Admin Disrespect Deadplanet Oct 27 2016 06:45PM 1 d

Trolling Deadplanet Oct 19 2016 06:55PM 10 min

Trolling Deadplanet Oct 11 2016 11:47PM 2 d

Ignoring admin Deleted Jun 14 2013 05:01PM 1 d

+ 13 leave bans

he has a very very very long history of griefing, so i guess if any of you guys would actually point out demos where he is griefing that is recent (with ticks) ... he will probably have a longer time out
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ben-'s post:
   Drago
(Jul 15 2018, 10:33 AM)Ben- Wrote: he has a very very very long history of griefing, so i guess if any of you guys would actually point out demos where he is griefing that is recent (with ticks) ... he will probably have a longer time out

Yes exactly, if we had a proper ban request when they point out what really happened, we would take a look into it.
But they are not following the guidelines, which makes it a bit harder to look after it or maybe even make us ignore it completely.

So guys, give us the recent demo links and surely we will take a look, and then decide what to do.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Drago's post:
   CaliSnipe
(Jul 15 2018, 10:41 AM)Drago Wrote:
(Jul 15 2018, 10:33 AM)Ben- Wrote: he has a very very very long history of griefing, so i guess if any of you guys would actually point out demos where he is griefing that is recent (with ticks) ... he will probably have a longer time out

Yes exactly, if we had a proper ban request when they point out what really happened, we would take a look into it.
But they are not following the guidelines, which makes it a bit harder to look after it or maybe even make us ignore it completely.

So guys, give us the recent demo links and surely we will take a look, and then decide what to do.

i usually leave when he joins so i cant comment on that..
(Jul 15 2018, 02:31 PM)SeaNNN Wrote:

gimme a day or two to go through demos. Ill gladly take the time just to get this kid banned
[-] The following 2 users Like SeaNNN's post:
   aleksthebeast, Drago
(Jul 15 2018, 02:39 PM)SeaNNN Wrote:

gimme a day or two to go through demos. Ill gladly take the time just to get this kid banned

Take your time buddy.
(Jul 15 2018, 03:24 PM)Drago Wrote:

Take your time buddy.

whoever is going through the demos, i recommend checking games from 7/12-7/14. Namely Russka and another map ( i think it was mill). We would call where we are going, and he would make it his mission to: go the opposite way, bait until me and others die, soft troll by flaming all game and tilting team, and occasionally " accidentally" team flashing people he doesn't like. I also believe that he used a stereotypical Chinese accent which was pretty fucked. Hope the info speeds up your search.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Blu3z's post:
   aleksthebeast
(Jul 16 2018, 11:42 PM)Blu3z Wrote:
(Jul 15 2018, 10:41 AM)Drago Wrote: Yes exactly, if we had a proper ban request when they point out what really happened, we would take a look into it.

Take your time buddy.

whoever is going through the demos, i recommend checking games from 7/12-7/14. Namely Russka and another map ( i think it was mill). We would call where we are going, and he would make it his mission to: go the opposite way, bait until me and others die, soft troll by flaming all game and tilting team, and occasionally " accidentally" team flashing people he doesn't like. I also believe that he used a stereotypical Chinese accent which was pretty fucked. Hope the info speeds up your search.

you talking bout this russka map https://war-lords.net/pugs/68489 ? and this mill map https://war-lords.net/pugs/68495 ? both which i played in
(Jul 15 2018, 10:41 AM)Drago Wrote: Yes exactly, if we had a proper ban request when they point out what really happened, we would take a look into it.

Take your time buddy.

i dont bhop script btw.
(Jul 17 2018, 09:13 PM)ne7eX Wrote:
(Jul 15 2018, 02:31 PM)SeaNNN Wrote: i usually leave when he joins so i cant comment on that..

Take your time buddy.

i dont bhop script btw.

tru it's multihack
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]