Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Inconclusive  T I K I aimlock and walls
What is the admins formal decision on this? You can't just leave a ban request ticket open indefinitely
[-] The following 2 users Like Jesse W.'s post:
   sift, woKe
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
(Sep 19 2018, 03:23 PM)Jesse W. Wrote: What is the admins formal decision on this? You can't just leave a ban request ticket open indefinitely

They absolutely can you twat.  This is War-Lords, not the fucking Department of Health and Human Services
[-] The following 1 user Likes woKe's post:
   Hamaerox
You can go directly to hell, bus, you hacker. This isn't some totalitarian state where we just leave tickets open indefinitely on innocent people until it suits our needs
[-] The following 2 users Like Jesse W.'s post:
   sift, woKe
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
Round 1 was sketchy for sure and then round two was a bit worrisome but I didn't see anything in the other rounds that can't be explained. Round 1 is the only thing that concerns me but I'm not positive the player was hacking in this instance. I believe strongly its a possibility but unless I'm certain I won't make a ban. This player has been playing on the servers for quite some time so until another "sketchy" report is posted I will give the player the benefit of the doubt.

Keep in mind, any admin reviewing this after me may decide otherwise.
(Sep 19 2018, 05:21 PM)Jesse W. Wrote: You can go directly to hell, bus, you hacker. This isn't some totalitarian state where we just leave tickets open indefinitely on innocent people until it suits our needs

LOLOLOL you so mad.  You seem to not understand what "totalitarian state" means, because War-Lords is one.  There's no democracy, all decisions are made at the whims of a small number of admins who have unlimited power on which there are no checks and no transparency.  Here's the guidelines for player reports.  Read through that and let me know where it says that reports will be responded to in a timely manner.  Literally the only rules that exist at War-Lords are ones that tell the players how to behave on the servers, not one about how the administration is supposed to act, and even if there were there's absolutely no enforcement mechanism.  Here, check for yourself.

Let me reiterate what I said, or at least implied, before.  You're a fucking moron
I was just being playful. Why you gotta violate
(Sep 20 2018, 05:54 PM)woKe Wrote:
(Sep 19 2018, 05:21 PM)Jesse W. Wrote: You can go directly to hell, bus, you hacker. This isn't some totalitarian state where we just leave tickets open indefinitely on innocent people until it suits our needs

LOLOLOL you so mad.  You seem to not understand what "totalitarian state" means, because War-Lords is one.  There's no democracy, all decisions are made at the whims of a small number of admins who have unlimited power on which there are no checks and no transparency.  Here's the guidelines for player reports.  Read through that and let me know where it says that reports will be responded to in a timely manner.  Literally the only rules that exist at War-Lords are ones that tell the players how to behave on the servers, not one about how the administration is supposed to act, and even if there were there's absolutely no enforcement mechanism.  Here, check for yourself.

Let me reiterate what I said, or at least implied, before.  You're a fucking moron

roasted  Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes fAt's post:
   rookoo