Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banned  Tea suspicion
(Oct 22 2018, 05:31 PM)rookoo Wrote: https://youtu.be/2MQzMTv5kYA
https://youtu.be/vxli0UpJVoI
shitty forum attachment system, heres the two clips

It would be nice if you can show without the wireframes, then show with the wire frames, to show the differences and not be bias...

"First clip" The one thing that concern me the most is that at 0:26, he clearly aimed at flocko thru wall, but look away hella fast, Same thing  at 0:32, Does the same aiming shit thru wall then look away hella fast. Him aiming and looking at the barrel could be a coincidences, But judging from how he look at you thru the wall already, I'm going have to say that's bullshit walls lol but this is just me so who knows. "If you guys know stewie from c9, this dude basically do the same instances, pre-aim thru walls then jiggles around and say its his mojo or something lol, but he doesn't cheat well specially not on this main account lol."

"Second clip" Honestly flocko, this doesn't prove anything to us that he is cheating, in my opinion.

I don't know if he knows this or not, maybe he probably assumed it during the time he played with you flocko, but I know this, you like to do flank/passive play, so most of the time I usually always check spots where MOST people don't because of how you play. I usually check scoreboard also to see whose alive because if its a player that I usually play a lot of pug with I try to make assumptions/prediction of what moves that player would make.
[-] The following 1 user Likes johnnyboi212's post:
   rookoo
(Oct 23 2018, 12:07 AM)johnnyboi212 Wrote:

It would be nice if you can show without the wireframes, then show with the wire frames, to show the differences and not be bias...

"First clip" The one thing that concern me the most is that at 0:26, he clearly aimed at flocko thru wall, but look away hella fast, Same thing  at 0:32, Does the same aiming shit thru wall then look away hella fast. Him aiming and looking at the barrel could be a coincidences, But judging from how he look at you thru the wall already, I'm going have to say that's bullshit walls lol but this is just me so who knows. "If you guys know stewie from c9, this dude basically do the same instances, pre-aim thru walls then jiggles around and say its his mojo or something lol, but he doesn't cheat well specially not on this main account lol."

"Second clip" Honestly flocko, this doesn't prove anything to us that he is cheating, in my opinion.

I don't know if he knows this or not, maybe he probably assumed it during the time he played with you flocko, but I know this, you like to do flank/passive play, so most of the time I usually always check spots where MOST people don't because of how you play. I usually check scoreboard also to see whose alive because if its a player that I usually play a lot of pug with I try to make assumptions/prediction of what moves that player would make.

Both of those time i "looked at them through walls" is me literally resetting my mouse because of my sensitivity, if you'll notice I don't finish either of those actions directly on them just relatively close....
(Oct 23 2018, 12:57 AM)Tea Wrote:

Both of those time i "looked at them through walls" is me literally resetting my mouse because of my sensitivity, if you'll notice I don't finish either of those actions directly on them just relatively close....

Its just weird how both time directly aim at flocko location thru wall... its just the timing of you adjusting your mouse sensitive both time during that situation.. ...its sooo oddly weird.....
(Oct 23 2018, 01:16 AM)johnnyboi212 Wrote:

Its just weird how both time directly aim at flocko location thru wall... its just the timing of you adjusting your mouse sensitive both time during that situation.. ...its sooo oddly weird.....

I mean I am literally looking the same spot both times I go to turn around....
And by that I am peeking the same angle so when I turn its from the same spot. My cross hair would land roughly the same spot when doing my turn which is why neither of them snap to him but are smooth transitions. Just coincidence that hes behind the wall in that spot.
(Oct 23 2018, 01:56 AM)Tea Wrote:

And by that I am peeking the same angle so when I turn its from the same spot. My cross hair would land roughly the same spot when doing my turn which is why neither of them snap to him but are smooth transitions. Just coincidence that hes behind the wall in that spot.

Lets just go with your words and say it was 'coincidence'
But yea honestly still need more evidence of you "Cheating", as that one clip only show one instances of "proof" of you "cheating" .
But then again im a "NOBODY" so my words most likely mean nothing. So your just going have to wait for a root/main admin to inspect this demo.
[-] The following 1 user Likes johnnyboi212's post:
   Tea
(Oct 23 2018, 08:58 PM)johnnyboi212 Wrote:
(Oct 23 2018, 12:07 AM)johnnyboi212 Wrote: It would be nice if you can show without the wireframes, then show with the wire frames, to show the differences and not be bias...

But yea honestly still need more evidence of you "Cheating", as that one clip only show one instances of "proof" of you "cheating" .
But then again im a "NOBODY" so my words most likely mean nothing. So your just going have to wait for a root/main admin to inspect this demo.

I mean it's fair that I got banned I guess, it looks weird but I feel I have sufficiently provided enough back story to the claims. I didn't "pixel peek" barrels I slowly cleared it at head shot level then flicked to his head after noticing him barrel. The turning is just me resetting my mouse on my pad, I mean he sat at those barrels for so fucking long, I guarantee if he was anywhere else we wouldn't even be discussing me resetting my mouse. I also agree with whoever stated that XXX lurks like a fucker and I do have a decent amount of game sense to pick up on it, especially when he did it almost every round. If you take note, kaz, even said "that's X" after I saw him. Everyone knew he was doing that shit all game. And while I'm not writing all this directed at you Johnny I am just including details because you know 5 years and almost 600 matches is a lot of effort to just get banned because I can't defend myself with physical evidence. Not too mention people just accuse and accept shit like this because people that play can be toxic as fuck and are just mad.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tea's post:
   johnnyboi212
(Oct 23 2018, 09:48 PM)Tea Wrote:
(Oct 23 2018, 12:57 AM)Tea Wrote: Both of those time i "looked at them through walls" is me literally resetting my mouse because of my sensitivity, if you'll notice I don't finish either of those actions directly on them just relatively close....

I mean it's fair that I got banned I guess, it looks weird but I feel I have sufficiently provided enough back story to the claims. I didn't "pixel peek" barrels I slowly cleared it at head shot level then flicked to his head after noticing him barrel. The turning is just me resetting my mouse on my pad, I mean he sat at those barrels for so fucking long, I guarantee if he was anywhere else we wouldn't even be discussing me resetting my mouse. I also agree with whoever stated that XXX lurks like a fucker and I do have a decent amount of game sense to pick up on it, especially when he did it almost every round. If you take note, kaz, even said "that's X" after I saw him. Everyone knew he was doing that shit all game. And while I'm not writing all this directed at you Johnny I am just including details because you know 5 years and almost 600 matches is a lot of effort to just get banned because I can't defend myself with physical evidence. Not too mention people just accuse and accept shit like this because people that play can be toxic as fuck and are just mad.

lol i am not mad. i felt it should be submitted.
[-] The following 1 user Likes rookoo's post:
   johnnyboi212
(Oct 23 2018, 10:02 PM)rookoo Wrote:
(Oct 23 2018, 09:48 PM)Tea Wrote:
(Oct 23 2018, 01:16 AM)johnnyboi212 Wrote: Its just weird how both time directly aim at flocko location thru wall... its just the timing of you adjusting your mouse sensitive both time during that situation.. ...its sooo oddly weird.....

lol i am not mad. i felt it should be submitted.

The way you scream "WHYYYY? WHAT"S HE DOING?" in the second clip sounds kinda mad to me..

Honeslty though how the fuck do people think he's cheating from these clips? In the first clip, the only thing that's sketchy is the way he peeks barrels, but watch how he clears the area by the shipping containers before he goes and looks at barrels. He's clearly slowly clearing angles, and he doesn't prefire the barrels, he sees him, then tries to shoot. The turning and "locking" on Flocko is obviously just him moving his mouse. The two time it happens he's doing the exact same movement its about a 270 degree turn and he runs out of space on mousepad about 180-200 degrees in. That seems totally reasonable.

The other clip there's nothing sketch at all. Flocko gets all butthurt because he died, but truth is, Tea was just putting his X-hair on the edge of the smoke incase the guy upper B pushed it (smart) and flocko peeked from the other side. If he's walling, why did he miss the gy upper B when he peeked first time before smoke?

Take it from a convicted hacker, this dude's legit.