Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WILL SOMEONE DO SOMETHING WITH THIS FUCKING CALISNIPE ?
idk whos the fucking root admin or whos has the fucking power to do something with this fucking kid but he takes every opportunity to abuse his admin, saying id get banned for kingcoon, i mean how the fuck is that racist you douchebagcunt, im fucking done dealing with kids trying to have their power trips

just take his fucking admin away, hes not even useful with it, he shouldve been out of this clan/server long ago,

just get rid of him,

\thanks/
gib- KingCoon
[-] The following 1 user Likes GiB-'s post:
   sift
(Nov 21 2018, 01:13 AM)GiB- Wrote: idk whos the fucking root admin or whos has the fucking power to do something with this fucking kid but he takes every opportunity to abuse his admin, saying id get banned for kingcoon, i mean how the fuck is that racist you douchebagcunt, im fucking done dealing with kids trying to have their power trips

just take his fucking admin away, hes not even useful with it, he shouldve been out of this clan/server long ago,

just get rid of him,

\thanks/
gib- KingCoon

great and he just banned me after leaving the server.. admin abuser for 3000 min, get the kid out of here
(Nov 21 2018, 01:14 AM)GiB- Wrote:
(Nov 21 2018, 01:13 AM)GiB- Wrote: idk whos the fucking root admin or whos has the fucking power to do something with this fucking kid but he takes every opportunity to abuse his admin, saying id get banned for kingcoon, i mean how the fuck is that racist you douchebagcunt, im fucking done dealing with kids trying to have their power trips

just get rid of him,

\thanks/
gib- KingCoon

great and he just banned me after leaving the server.. admin abuser for 3000 min, get the kid out of here

You were asked to change your name, you know entirely what was wrong with it. You didn't proceed to change it, after warned again, so you were kicked. i said you'd be banned, when you came back from being kicked you had it changed, and i thanked you. you proceeded to argue and then change your name all caps to become more racist, so you've been banned for 2 days. nothing was wrong after you changed it. So I guess that falls on you for this ban, have a great day.

-edit: then you go ahead and threaten me on messages through the forums? not looking promising buddy.
(Nov 21 2018, 01:21 AM)CaliSnipe Wrote:

just get rid of him,

\thanks/
gib- KingCoon

You were asked to change your name, you know entirely what was wrong with it. You didn't proceed to change it, after warned again, so you were kicked. i said you'd be banned, when you came back from being kicked you had it changed, and i thanked you. you proceeded to argue and then change your name all caps to become more racist, so you've been banned for 2 days. nothing was wrong after you changed it. So I guess that falls on you for this ban, have a great day.

-edit: then you go ahead and threaten me on messages through the forums? not looking promising buddy.

I hope you do something useful in your life, cuz you are a douchebag on the web
[-] The following 1 user Likes GiB-'s post:
   CaliSnipe
(Nov 21 2018, 01:30 AM)GiB- Wrote:
(Nov 21 2018, 01:21 AM)CaliSnipe Wrote:

just get rid of him,

\thanks/
gib- KingCoon

I hope you do something useful in your life, cuz you are a douchebag on the web

and its not my fucking fault if you get threated by i will find you and i will take you out, its just so easy nowaydays to say anything you , and find anything, have fun bro
i went ahead and moved this thread to the proper place, if you were trying to do a ban appeal, please do it properly, it's now in the flame section, so flame away.
I wont mention any big names that think calisnipe doesn't deserve admin.

But really this kid is trying to abuse his power now that he is "senior admin".

Bro you're a nobody kid. I've been around here longer than most admins, and most players. And YOu know damn well your useless threats of banning me for flaming you will never happen! Nor do I cross the line for you to try to ban me, I simply don't give a fk about you because I know you can't do shit to me.

Also I know why my admin apps are declined now, also not gonna say how I know, I just know.

You really started fucking with this kid over his stupid name? Who the fuck gives a fuck about what name hes using... Hes playing the god damn game. It wasn't even related to you, I understand if it had calisnipe in it, then ya make him change it, but hes not fucking bothering you why are you always trying to do something to someone.

I fucking threatened you, and I told bison about it, and you didn't do SHIT TO ME. Because you know you can't, you pick on people that have no power here.. I noticed...

Hamerox has your back bro we get it, you're mad cool. I still didn't have time to find a picture of how you look like, I wana see what an ugly fucking shit talker behind his computer looks like, thinking hes a better player than me . HAHA.

Fucking garbage bro. Disgusting, its almost 2019, and we still banning ppl for fucking names.. in a dead fucking video game.

Thats how the server is going to die, cause of idiots like you that think they run shit, but in reality you don't RUN shit! And it's always Riser and Bison that will word over anyone here.
[-] The following 3 users Like neteX's post:
   Drago, rookoo, sift
Also, not trying to go against Cali or anyone, but there is a reason why we have the name lock feature.
I know im not better than cali and other admins, but im just saying that there are other ways to deal with these things.
Again, nothing personal, i love Cali.
LOL gottem
Netex ?