Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WILL SOMEONE DO SOMETHING WITH THIS FUCKING CALISNIPE ?
bizon ?
(Nov 21 2018, 09:29 AM)ne7eX Wrote: I wont mention any big names that think calisnipe doesn't deserve admin.

But really this kid is trying to abuse his power now that he is "senior admin".

Bro you're a nobody kid. I've been around here longer than most admins, and most players. And YOu know damn well your useless threats of banning me for flaming you will never happen! Nor do I cross the line for you to try to ban me, I simply don't give a fk about you because I know you can't do shit to me.

Also I know why my admin apps are declined now, also not gonna say how I know, I just know.

You really started fucking with this kid over his stupid name? Who the fuck gives a fuck about what name hes using... Hes playing the god damn game. It wasn't even related to you, I understand if it had calisnipe in it, then ya make him change it, but hes not fucking bothering you why are you always trying to do something to someone.

I fucking threatened you, and I told bison about it, and you didn't do SHIT TO ME. Because you know you can't, you pick on people that have no power here.. I noticed...

Hamerox has your back bro we get it, you're mad cool. I still didn't have time to find a picture of how you look like, I wana see what an ugly fucking shit talker behind his computer looks like, thinking hes a better player than me . HAHA.

Fucking garbage bro. Disgusting, its almost 2019, and we still banning ppl for fucking names.. in a dead fucking video game.

Thats how the server is going to die, cause of idiots like you that think they run shit, but in reality you don't RUN shit! And it's always Riser and Bison that will word over anyone here.

I'm pretty sure I've said this multiple times but if I haven't...
I HIGHLY urge you to PLEASE provide whatever proof you have that cali is abusing his admin. I'd be more than happy to hand down any punishments that would be associated with this but no one has provided me with any type of evidence of this Sad . If you think only Bison or Riser would do this then I urge you to contact either one of them instead!
Of course I have Cali's back, as do I have every admins back here. That's part of my job...

(Nov 21 2018, 11:27 AM)Drago Wrote: Also, not trying to go against Cali or anyone, but there is a reason why we have the name lock feature.
I know im not better than cali and other admins, but im just saying that there are other ways to deal with these things.
Again, nothing personal, i love Cali.

Nothing personal should be taken, you are completely correct and I agree with you Drago.
The name lock feature is a great use in this instance and definitely could have been the end all if the player didn't turn around and change their name to something so blatantly racist just to piss off an admin.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hamaerox's post:
   Drago
*Please keep in mind, all War-Lords admins are donating their time to help the community. Each have their own lives to attend to and responses may take some time*
pipers vagina smells like wet dogs
would I get banned for my name being coon & friends? in defense of GIB (who is definitely a cock) he was minding his own business. cali didn't give him a chance to explain himself or anything, he was in spec. and everybody knows GIB and that he's not a random server player. he's been around. its pretty fucking frustrating when an admin just fucks with you like cali does.
[-] The following 1 user Likes rookoo's post:
   sift
(Nov 21 2018, 05:50 PM)rookoo Wrote: would I get banned for my name being coon & friends? in defense of GIB (who is definitely a cock) he was minding his own business. cali didn't give him a chance to explain himself or anything, he was in spec. and everybody knows GIB and that he's not a random server player. he's been around. its pretty fucking frustrating when an admin just fucks with you like cali does.

I wouldn't recommend changing your name to anything with coon

Attached Files

Thumbnail(s)

*Please keep in mind, all War-Lords admins are donating their time to help the community. Each have their own lives to attend to and responses may take some time*
please ban tardbus for racist
(Nov 21 2018, 04:22 PM)Hamaerox Wrote:
(Nov 21 2018, 09:29 AM)ne7eX Wrote: I wont mention any big names that think calisnipe doesn't deserve admin.

But really this kid is trying to abuse his power now that he is "senior admin".

Bro you're a nobody kid. I've been around here longer than most admins, and most players. And YOu know damn well your useless threats of banning me for flaming you will never happen! Nor do I cross the line for you to try to ban me, I simply don't give a fk about you because I know you can't do shit to me.

Also I know why my admin apps are declined now, also not gonna say how I know, I just know.

You really started fucking with this kid over his stupid name? Who the fuck gives a fuck about what name hes using... Hes playing the god damn game. It wasn't even related to you, I understand if it had calisnipe in it, then ya make him change it, but hes not fucking bothering you why are you always trying to do something to someone.

I fucking threatened you, and I told bison about it, and you didn't do SHIT TO ME. Because you know you can't, you pick on people that have no power here.. I noticed...

Hamerox has your back bro we get it, you're mad cool. I still didn't have time to find a picture of how you look like, I wana see what an ugly fucking shit talker behind his computer looks like, thinking hes a better player than me . HAHA.

Fucking garbage bro. Disgusting, its almost 2019, and we still banning ppl for fucking names.. in a dead fucking video game.

Thats how the server is going to die, cause of idiots like you that think they run shit, but in reality you don't RUN shit! And it's always Riser and Bison that will word over anyone here.

I'm pretty sure I've said this multiple times but if I haven't...
I HIGHLY urge you to PLEASE provide whatever proof you have that cali is abusing his admin. I'd be more than happy to hand down any punishments that would be associated with this but no one has provided me with any type of evidence of this  Sad . If you think only Bison or Riser would do this then I urge you to contact either one of them instead!
Of course I have Cali's back, as do I have every admins back here. That's part of my job...

(Nov 21 2018, 11:27 AM)Drago Wrote: Also, not trying to go against Cali or anyone, but there is a reason why we have the name lock feature.
I know im not better than cali and other admins, but im just saying that there are other ways to deal with these things.
Again, nothing personal, i love Cali.

Nothing personal should be taken, you are completely correct and I agree with you Drago.
The name lock feature is a great use in this instance and definitely could have been the end all if the player didn't turn around and change their name to something so blatantly racist just to piss off an admin.

Knowing how cali fucking instigates shit and talks to people in the server, he triggered me to threaten him and I openly told bison what I was going to do if he was to continue, Like I actually fucking had to leave the server cause this dumbass thought I kept teamflashing him on purpose, when he clearly doesn't know what a fucking flash does.

So I already know what went down in the server, he didnt just ask nicely to change the name, im sure the kid would change his name if I asked him normally, cali always instigating shit, so the kid got triggered and changed it to even worse!

Unban GiB. Let him play

If you guys want, I'll take GiB's ban. Let him play, Ill take a ban instead of him, besides I've said much worse to this dumbass and he couldn't do shit to me because he knows he cant.
Fucking idiot ass admin, idk how you even got admin. You're a fucking tool!

Im not gonna mention any fucking names that literally can't fucking stand ur pressence when your in the server, not only do you suck at a game that you play for so long, but u also suck at ur fucking only job that is so easy to do is to monitor players, and u just abuse them. Fucking garbage ass tool!
In real life you're a nobody I bet, you wouldn't say half the shit you said to me in the server, id slap the shit out of you.

Ham you can ban me if you want idgaf anymore. Unban gib tho. The kid plays here everyday, hes trying to have fun. Ill take his ban. Give it to me Im ready. Cali press the fucking button you pussy ass bitch
[-] The following 4 users Like M. Bison's post:
   Hamaerox, johnnyboi212, QueenCrazy, thecorbittt1
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol