Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Expired  Banned for 1 day for leaving
I tried reconnecting to the game because I was getting a weird bug where the players were near invisible, so I typed retry in console and it sat on Connecting to Server for about 30 secs and told me I was banned for a day for leaving without sub. I didn't mean to leave and I'd like to be unbanned, I'm sorry for the mistake I made here.
(Dec 29 2018, 04:26 PM)NorthCSS Wrote: I tried reconnecting to the game because I was getting a weird bug where the players were near invisible, so I typed retry in console and it sat on Connecting to Server for about 30 secs and told me I was banned for a day for leaving without sub. I didn't mean to leave and I'd like to be unbanned, I'm sorry for the mistake I made here.

u dont have to apologize lol its automated. you get 1 free unban chance per month for leaving live games. go to your player page on this website and there is an option to unban
[-] The following 1 user Likes rookoo's post:
   QueenCrazy
(Dec 29 2018, 05:41 PM)rookoo Wrote:
(Dec 29 2018, 04:26 PM)NorthCSS Wrote: I tried reconnecting to the game because I was getting a weird bug where the players were near invisible, so I typed retry in console and it sat on Connecting to Server for about 30 secs and told me I was banned for a day for leaving without sub. I didn't mean to leave and I'd like to be unbanned, I'm sorry for the mistake I made here.

u dont have to apologize lol its automated. you get 1 free unban chance per month for leaving live games. go to your player page on this website and there is an option to unban

I cannot unban myself as I already have done it once this month. That was the whole reason why I made this post. It was a complete accident.
[-] The following 1 user Likes NorthCSS's post:
   rookoo
(Dec 29 2018, 10:32 PM)NorthCSS Wrote:
(Dec 29 2018, 05:41 PM)rookoo Wrote:

I cannot unban myself as I already have done it once this month. That was the whole reason why I made this post. It was a complete accident.

add bison or hamaerox and tell them
You don't have to restart the game to fix the invisible glitch. Start recording a demo, and stop it will fix it easily. Or type bind i "record 1; stop" in console. Next time just press i and the glitch will be fixed.
[Image: Photo%20collage-climate%20scenarios-glob...k=rcowMNf5]
(Dec 30 2018, 05:00 AM)ruby Wrote: You don't have to restart the game to fix the invisible glitch. Start recording a demo, and stop it will fix it easily. Or type bind i "record 1; stop" in console. Next time just press i and the glitch will be fixed.

Okay, I understand now. May I be unbanned?
The ban has since expired.
*Please keep in mind, all War-Lords admins are donating their time to help the community. Each have their own lives to attend to and responses may take some time*