Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banned  Ze'Yon intentionally team flashing
(Feb 15 2019, 09:55 PM)robert_durst Wrote: Anyway, this discussion was nice.  Ben you seem like a chill dude.

But lets get this thread back to what it was supposed to do, which is get Ze'yon banned for intentionally team flashing, something he seems to have a long history of doing.

Paging any admin who can come in here and give a fuck.  Bison?  Cali?  Muffinman?  Rabbit?  These are the only admins I know, but literally any of you, if you watch this demo it will be clear, without a doubt, that Ze'yon intentionally team flashed me.  Ban this petty, little, dog-collar making, social darwinist.

I’m not in there on a computer 24/7 as I do long haul trucking but if nobody has viewed it by tomorrow I’ll review it.
He be porkin dem lot lizards on chaturbate part time too
(Feb 16 2019, 12:00 AM)CaliSnipe Wrote:
(Feb 15 2019, 09:55 PM)robert_durst Wrote: Anyway, this discussion was nice.  Ben you seem like a chill dude.

But lets get this thread back to what it was supposed to do, which is get Ze'yon banned for intentionally team flashing, something he seems to have a long history of doing.

Paging any admin who can come in here and give a fuck.  Bison?  Cali?  Muffinman?  Rabbit?  These are the only admins I know, but literally any of you, if you watch this demo it will be clear, without a doubt, that Ze'yon intentionally team flashed me.  Ban this petty, little, dog-collar making, social darwinist.

I’m not in there on a computer 24/7 as I do long haul trucking but if nobody has viewed it by tomorrow I’ll review it.

thx baby Wink
Round 27 was entirely intentional teamflash, and ze'yon knows the rules.
Thank you for the report.
[-] The following 2 users Like CaliSnipe's post:
   Ben-, wil.son