Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Req to Unban
sir,
just wanna know that how much more time it will take to remove my baan as i had told before that its my new acc and aslo i had never play on your server so how can i get baan...so its my request to please remove the unsual baan as soon as you can.
regards
well so many days ago u still hadnt remove my baan from your server.....on what basis u had baan me what proof u have that i was using wall hack....so many time i had said that i never played on your server so how the fuck in the blue hell did u guys baan me...so many time i requested that remove the baan but u guys did'nt.....why r u not removing my baan....and u guys also not replying....every time u guys said that admin is busy.....even i m also not free damit....in short remove my baan and if u guys cant remove this baan then FUCK OFF..u guys dont deserve to be admin...u guys r baaning the people who is not using hacks
Using such foul language would not speed the process up. In fact, I feel no need of our community to have such a toxic player. Our root admins are busy. If you want this appeal to be look at, you will just have to wait for our root to look at your appeal when they are free. I suggest you fixed that attitude of yours while waiting for a root to take a look at your appeal
[Image: 76561198017067818.png]
(Apr 05 2015, 07:56 AM)kooldudetoto12 Wrote: well so many days ago u still hadnt remove my baan from your server.....on what basis u had baan me what proof u have that i was using wall hack....so many time i had said that i never played on your server so how the fuck in the blue hell did u guys baan me...so many time i requested that remove the baan but u guys did'nt.....why r u not removing my baan....and u guys also not replying....every time u guys said that admin is busy.....even i m also not free damit....in short remove my baan and if u guys cant remove this baan then FUCK OFF..u guys dont deserve to be admin...u guys r baaning the people who is not using hacks

Patience is a virtue ! 

These bans are very suspicious. They will be left intact for now.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol