No
5 31.25%
Plugin Idea -- Read Below
4 25.00%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
mp_startmoney 16000
Guys, calm down. This is only one of our servers that we are considering doing this on Tongue For those who think the idea is good, then try out the server. For those of you that don't, you still have server 4 and 2.  :-X
Counter-Strike: Source
War-Lords.net Public Clan: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/W-L/

Contact xFerior (me) for more information on the Public Server clan.

[Image: 2evxipy.jpg]
xFerior Wrote:Guys, calm down. This is only one of our servers that we are considering doing this on Tongue For those who think the idea is good, then try out the server. For those of you that don't, you still have server 4 and 2.  :-X

nou

-_-
I voted against it for a few reasons:

1) I prefer to keep the awpers at bay.
2) It might encourage people to reconnect to the server when they run out of money.
3) The economy really is part of the game.

A plugin to increase funding to the losing team does sound interesting. However, a lack of funding does encourage strategy and employment of different aspects of the game.
I've seen the game go like 12-0 almost every single map. The primary reason behind these very stacked scores appears to be lack of funding. It is very hard to win a team full of awpers and rifles with a hand gun and no armor.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
M. Bison Wrote:I've seen the game go like 12-0 almost every single map. The primary reason behind these very stacked scores appears to be lack of funding. It is very hard to win a team full of awpers and rifles with a hand gun and no armor.

Or more than half the time, the other team's players are so bad that they are beyond help.
[Image: 191457_101.png]
somewhat true, but I've been experimenting and giving a select few players cash on the losing team. It seems that after a while the tide turned since more of the other team began to die. This eventually caused them to go near bankrupt from all the gear they bought. Yes, there we some really bad players who even with 16k couldn't get a single kill.  :-\
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
M. Bison Wrote:somewhat true, but I've been experimenting and giving a select few players cash on the losing team. It seems that after a while the tide turned since more of the other team began to die. This eventually caused them to go near bankrupt from all the gear they bought. Yes, there we some really bad players who even with 16k couldn't get a single kill.  :-\

АААААААааааааааааааааааааааааааааааааааааа  ;D
Night Watch Rulez!
[Image: x_0e46e8c9.jpg]
[Image: x_b9cdfbfe.jpg]
Lifes not fair... get over it.
M. Bison Wrote:somewhat true, but I've been experimenting and giving a select few players cash on the losing team. It seems that after a while the tide turned since more of the other team began to die. This eventually caused them to go near bankrupt from all the gear they bought. Yes, there we some really bad players who even with 16k couldn't get a single kill.  :-\
Yeah remember last night on Aztec? That was a good call to give the Ts money. The thing about this is that if there is super debate from people like rabbit (no offence, I totally understand where you're coming from) we couldn't really go one way or another, we would always need an admin on giving money to the crappy teams which would involve more man work. In other words, this could blow up into something really good or really bad it just depends on how far the 16k goes on the servers
[Image: 171148_101.png]
DEAGLE > EVERYTHING
Bank?

I personally like the pistol rounds...
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]