Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clan Angry Animals
hello!!! Big Grin
everytime i play one guy ask me, "hey how can i join AA?" and this kind of questions really make me happy because AA have a good reputation!!
I really like to be one of u guy! <3 thxk for let me join!! Big Grin

OBS: RIVAL HES NOOB DONT LET HIM IN!! JK!! Big Grin
hes a good guy and i played with him a couple times!!
[Image: 20j1ild.png]
Rabbit Wrote:Rival, if you still would like to join I'm sure we can make room for you in our group and you can try it out. You have some pretty strong views about some stuff, but it’s nice to have diversity in a steam group.

Yeah I have strong views about some stuff, but what is the point in having no conviction towards anything? We have had some opposite views on a few things, Rabbit, but I never take "arguements" seriously. I look at it as more of a debate, something that is a little more intellectually stimulating than "OMG I HATE YOU NOOB!!". I respect people a lot more when they put their points across well.

Loks Wrote:OBS: RIVAL HES NOOB DONT LET HIM IN!! JK!! Big Grin
hes a good guy and i played with him a couple times!!

OMG I HATE YOU NOOB!!!! Tongue
If you read this, you suck.
I, The Rival Wrote:
Rabbit Wrote:Rival, if you still would like to join I'm sure we can make room for you in our group and you can try it out. You have some pretty strong views about some stuff, but it’s nice to have diversity in a steam group.

Yeah I have strong views about some stuff, but what is the point in having no conviction towards anything? We have had some opposite views on a few things, Rabbit, but I never take "arguements" seriously. I look at it as more of a debate, something that is a little more intellectually stimulating than "OMG I HATE YOU NOOB!!". I respect people a lot more when they put their points across well.

I already figured that part out about you as I am very much the same. Wink Like I said, you'll fit right in... I'll try and make it a point to come and play with you soon as I can, so we can get you into AA.
Sounds good man! Just send me a PM or whatever, and I'll try and make sure I am on CS:S around the same time as you Big Grin
If you read this, you suck.
Let me in or else i kill you...  ;D
[Image: 11bkoc6.png]
[Image: 2uiga3d.jpg]
[Image: bar.jpg]
BARCODE Wrote:Let me in or else i kill you...  ;D
Well... You seem pretty confident in your skills, ill tell you what... You kill me 4 times in a map barcode and Ill invite you to AA :p
really? like one on one or with a team? 4 times only?lol..nah i cant kill you..im just a trying hard noob..  ;D
[Image: 11bkoc6.png]
[Image: 2uiga3d.jpg]
[Image: bar.jpg]
BARCODE Wrote:really? like one on one or with a team? 4 times only?lol..nah i cant kill you..im just a trying hard noob..  ;D

lol u r kidding BARCODE , u are a pro , rabbit watch out .. Big Grin
[Image: 21abvjs.png]
If we made more people who play in the server join the forum too i think there will be a lot of more join request !!
[Image: 20j1ild.png]
Jeez.....no noob  :o
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 74pkdcefk45p0ob8e76j.gif]
[Image: 164962_208.png]