Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are your thoughts about banning decoy sprays?
I, The Rival Wrote:Anyone who gets fooled by those sprays is a noob. The bomb one looks so bad, and you can't even hear the gunshots on the CT/T ones, so it's not like it's real Smile

You are so wrong bro, those animated sprays are for noobs, but I made people hate this one on server 4:
[Image: _460-.png]
I just never seem to get caught out by them because there is no sound and I check my radar a lot. Plus, people place them in the worst places , like on the floor and halfway up walls and stuff.

Everyones spray should be more awesome, like mine is :

[Image: feelsgood.jpg?1239543703]
If you read this, you suck.
I, The Rival Wrote:Anyone who gets fooled by those sprays is a noob. The bomb one looks so bad, and you can't even hear the gunshots on the CT/T ones, so it's not like it's real Smile
Right.

As Ownage puts it out there, the sprays are banned in leagues & competitive play. No matter how good a player is, having the spray present gives a camper enough time to distract.

You may not hear the gunshots on the spray, but players that typically spray these types of spray typically camp next to them "to give the spray" some teeth. Even with the best players, the spray will throw off the reaction time just enough to give an advantage.

It is a legitimate dirty trick to gain enough time to get the drop on someone, and with the amount of laggers and noobs on the server, it's just rather wrong.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
joker8baller Wrote:
Right.

As Ownage puts it out there, the sprays are banned in leagues & competitive play. No matter how good a player is, having the spray present gives a camper enough time to distract.

You may not hear the gunshots on the spray, but players that typically spray these types of spray typically camp next to them "to give the spray" some teeth. Even with the best players, the spray will throw off the reaction time just enough to give an advantage.

It is a legitimate dirty trick to gain enough time to get the drop on someone, and with the amount of laggers and noobs on the server, it's just rather wrong.

So we are agreed, everyone should have sigs like mine? FEELS GOOD MAN! Big Grin
If you read this, you suck.
Check some awesome here!

Nah,yesterday I feel not good if I keep this spray :
[Image: _460-.png]
So I decided to find other distracting sprays...
http://www.gamebanana.com/sprays/cats/1 ... onsList&vl[sort]=desc&vl[order]=rating&vl[filters][age]=all
^awesome rating sprays Big Grin^ (add the ending link to make it rating higher)^^^^^^^^
and found this one :cool!(not a distracting one)
[Image: placebomb.gif]
I will tell you some of distracting :
[Image: gotdistractionxd.gif]  LOL
[Image: cabinetctgif4sz.gif]  Use this in office lol(not work goodly)
[Image: _304-.gif]  Legal-just noobs who confused

[Image: letmewasteyourtime_png.png]  Waste some of time by reading this (let me waste your time flipped upside down)
[Image: f10_copy.jpg]  Yet another Noob who tricked(Free heal!!!AWESOME!!!)

These kind of distracting ..........
are better than player model distraction(weapon model or place model distraction are better too)
mar_heave : Which David is performing some testing on the server?
M. Bison :That'd be me. I'm testing ways to destroy the server. :eek:

Ever played in PlagueFest server
[Image: 2dgqm84.png]
[Image: dejxg5dm1cglfstk5w.png]
I'll voiced my distain:  Anything that can effect a games outcome should not be allowed.  I'm walking down a hall and my partner gets startled by the spray and shoots.  I'm discovered.  This is giving the partner credit enough not to be startled by me, even though I am on radar, and shoot at me.

Tangent topic I would love a FF server to build up a better pub player base.  Of course strict enforcement would be required and fun slay/forgive options for tkers.  I had this on my old server and it was 40 ppl w/ !block.  Deploy and comeback to it gone.  Oh noes!
Hmm so CT and T model player is disallowed/illegal?
How about m4a1 or awp or c4 decoy?
The distracting sprays I posted is allowed right?waste time
mar_heave : Which David is performing some testing on the server?
M. Bison :That'd be me. I'm testing ways to destroy the server. :eek:

Ever played in PlagueFest server
[Image: 2dgqm84.png]
[Image: dejxg5dm1cglfstk5w.png]
I'd love a pub with FF on, standard scrim rules, don't TK, no auto, and go for it. =]
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
joker8baller Wrote:I'd love a pub with FF on, standard scrim rules, don't TK, no auto, and go for it. =]

You forgot about no block disabled...
they should not be allowed.
[Image: Zenk-4.jpg]