Poll: What do you thing about these plugins? Show Results Edit poll
Both plugins are useless.
3 21.43%
Vote for "limited radio messages" plugin only.
2 14.29%
Vote for "no fake points" plugin only.
2 14.29%
Vote for both plugins.
7 50.00%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No fake points boost/limited radio messages.
Loads of Russian servers have the bank and betting systems. I dunno, kinda overcomplicates stuff for me, I don't ever bet or bank or anything. Some people take ages to do it all at the beginning of the match, so its slowdown for all the people that ignore the bank stuff.
If you read this, you suck.
Bah Wrote:I like the radio spamming, its quiet funny. I always could use a laugh.

i'm down bro, i usually say "go go go " couple times at the begining of the round to make other player "energetic and angry" so we can win the round, and i like to use "get out of there is going to blow" message at the end of last round because you can't move i'm telling everyone to move but they can't! makes me laugh ;D
}{@K@P Wrote:
Bah Wrote:I like the radio spamming, its quiet funny. I always could use a laugh.

i'm down bro, i usually say "go go go " couple times at the begining of the round to make other player "energetic and angry" so we can win the round, and i like to use "get out of there is going to blow" message at the end of last round because you can't move i'm telling everyone to move but they can't! makes me laugh ;D

You will still be able to use it at least two times in a row... why do you need spam more? you say it two times, you teammate do, it's already 4...  There is a guy with name "hand job", he says follow me message about 25-30 times on the beginning of each round, and you can tell when the guy is dead... it's quiet.
ruplayer Wrote:
}{@K@P Wrote:

You will still be able to use it at least two times in a row... why do you need spam more? you say it two times, you teammate do, it's already 4...  There is a guy with name "hand job", he says follow me message about 25-30 times on the beginning of each round, and you can tell when the guy is dead... it's quiet.

lol i just say go go go couple time AT THE BEGINING OF THE LEVEL before the choke points, so my teammates will hear enemy running. i was playing one time and it was guy who said "cover me" like 4 times at the begining, i think that's ok, it pisses me off when someone says like 20 times or so....
}{@K@P Wrote:
ruplayer Wrote:
}{@K@P Wrote:

lol i just say go go go couple time AT THE BEGINING OF THE LEVEL before the choke points, so my teammates will hear enemy running. i was playing one time and it was guy who said "cover me" like 4 times at the begining, i think that's ok, it pisses me off when someone says like 20 times or so....

We have 7 yes and 4 no for this plugin...
and one that says TOUCHDOWN when you nade kill someone!!
"I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all." - General James N. Mattis

3/5 GET SOME!
If you are going to make a touchdown one then just make a sound board.

Somethin like !sounds in chat and then People get to choose what they hear.

I think thats the best.
[Image: 2zecl8z.png]
Bah Wrote:If you are going to make a touchdown one then just make a sound board.

Somethin like !sounds in chat and then People get to choose what they hear.

I think thats the best.

We are trying to avoid any downloadable content on our server...
I accidentally voted for " Both plug-ins are useless " so I want to clarify that I actually wanted " Vote for both plug-ins ".  Big Grin
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

EternalReaper Wrote:I accidentally voted for " Both plug-ins are useless " so I want to clarify that I actually wanted " Vote for both plug-ins ".  Big Grin
I've edited the poll to allow users to change their votes Smile Go ahead Wink
Counter-Strike: Source
War-Lords.net Public Clan: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/W-L/

Contact xFerior (me) for more information on the Public Server clan.

[Image: 2evxipy.jpg]