Poll: Special suicide command for equipment refunds. Show Results
Do it!
4 28.57%
Don't do it!
10 71.43%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Special suicide command for equipment refunds.
joker8baller Wrote:Players are still playing war-lords, and it's a very small and regular group complaining about admin abusing.
If they keep complaining I'll keep coming up with plugins.  Wink

Frankly speaking, I'm surprised people actually have something against this one. Of all the plugins I've suggested thus far, this is probably the only one which doesn't have any obvious pitfalls.  :-\
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
Just seems rather pointless. Doubt most people would use it properly.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
joker8baller Wrote:Just seems rather pointless. Doubt most people would use it properly.
That's a bleak way of looking at it. I don't know about you but this is something I'd actually use in certain scenarios. There's probably others who would too considering the alternative is getting slayed and losing everything.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
This idea makes me face palm.
Rabbit Wrote:This idea makes me face palm.
What doesn't these days? :Smile
Counter-Strike: Source
War-Lords.net Public Clan: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/W-L/

Contact xFerior (me) for more information on the Public Server clan.

[Image: 2evxipy.jpg]
xFerior Wrote:
Rabbit Wrote:This idea makes me face palm.
What doesn't these days? :Smile

Sorry for speaking my mind, but this plugin is a fucking joke.

I vote No.
M. Bison Wrote:
joker8baller Wrote:Just seems rather pointless. Doubt most people would use it properly.
That's a bleak way of looking at it. I don't know about you but this is something I'd actually use in certain scenarios. There's probably others who would too considering the alternative is getting slayed and losing everything.
Got lazy and in scrim, so I'll expand.

The plugin from my understanding would give players faced with insurmontable odds to keep their weapons and equipment and suicide to make the round go faster for the other 40 odd players correct?

1st: This situation hardly occurs and more often than not, they're typically the worse players who run and hide. Many of these players would not understand or abuse the situation so that they can survive where they would otherwise die.
2nd: Better players won't typically use it since there's always the chance that they could clutch the round and they'll draw it out to give themselves the most opportunity.
3rd: If the teams are so outbalanced that this is occuring, the teams should have already been balanced.
4th: This will only encourage newer players that don't want to complete the objective to hide when they see their team whittled down so that they can save their weapons creating an even greater campfest.
joker8baller Wrote:
M. Bison Wrote:
Got lazy and in scrim, so I'll expand.

The plugin from my understanding would give players faced with insurmontable odds to keep their weapons and equipment and suicide to make the round go faster for the other 40 odd players correct?

1st: This situation hardly occurs and more often than not, they're typically the worse players who run and hide. Many of these players would not understand or abuse the situation so that they can survive where they would otherwise die.
2nd: Better players won't typically use it since there's always the chance that they could clutch the round and they'll draw it out to give themselves the most opportunity.
3rd: If the teams are so outbalanced that this is occuring, the teams should have already been balanced.
4th: This will only encourage newer players that don't want to complete the objective to hide when they see their team whittled down so that they can save their weapons creating an even greater campfest.

I agree with #3, #4 is a possibility, and disagree with #2. the better players that "save" would probably take advantage of this in order to keep their awp money.

Newbies like me generally die too fast to be in these situations. Newbies like me also refrain from trolling the forums complaining about the admins
I prefer to try and clutch =]. Doesn't work usually but when it does, the noobs go trololol.