Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clan Angry Animals
Rival free games don't count  Sad I tried it with Team Fortress 2 and Portal 1.
I need to get a life.
rAnSaCk Wrote:Rival free games don't count  Sad I tried it with Team Fortress 2 and Portal 1.

Damn! Can you not buy the cheapest game on Steam? May only cost very little (less than $1)?
If you read this, you suck.
I, The Rival Wrote:
rAnSaCk Wrote:Rival free games don't count  Sad I tried it with Team Fortress 2 and Portal 1.

Damn! Can you not buy the cheapest game on Steam? May only cost very little (less than $1)?
does buying a legal css from a store works on steam?
Assassin Wrote:
I, The Rival Wrote:

AFAIK you can click "Add A Game" then click "Activate a Product on Steam", then enter the CD key and it should let you have the game through Steam.
I, The Rival Wrote:
Assassin Wrote:
I, The Rival Wrote:

AFAIK you can click "Add A Game" then click "Activate a Product on Steam", then enter the CD key and it should let you have the game through Steam.
k thanx
Uhm Rival money is not the problem. It's the fact that my dad's scared of internet shopping (lol ikr) and he doesn't want me to spend money on games (typical dads).
I need to get a life.
rAnSaCk Wrote:Uhm Rival money is not the problem. It's the fact that my dad's scared of internet shopping (lol ikr) and he doesn't want me to spend money on games (typical dads).

lol, 1st time, u will be spending like 50-100 dollars..
next thing u know u already spend 1k dollars, maybe more..
haha
rAnSaCk Wrote:Uhm Rival money is not the problem. It's the fact that my dad's scared of internet shopping (lol ikr) and he doesn't want me to spend money on games (typical dads).

Ah fair enough man. Well maybe if you win this CS:S contest, you will have the game then Big Grin
lol Rival I don't stand a chance regarding the fact that I suck and other highly skilled people have signed up.

Anyways thanks for helping me out  ;D
I need to get a life.
rAnSaCk Wrote:lol Rival I don't stand a chance regarding the fact that I suck and other highly skilled people have signed up.

Anyways thanks for helping me out  ;D

A better idea, why doesn't someone just buy a really cheap game for him? I would, but I don't have internet banking activated Sad Lazy me, haha.
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi