Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
game me achievements
PaSS Wrote:y i talk like this is because it has become a habbit and i relize im doing it but it takes me 5x longer to type normaly cause i have to think out side of the habbit i have been in. as for you not wanting to post because i post like this seems a bit strange no offense

why would the way i post stop you from posting

[Image: bun_awwww_bunny_rabbit-1dd516c859147089b..._thumb.jpg]

Let me explain:

A) We would like you to care about what your posting about.
B) We would like you not to post; if you don't care enough about the topic, to think about what you are typing.
C) The very fact that you do not, do this, makes topic seem less important and foolish, despite the original posters goals.
so did any one figure out what was going on with lowrates achievements or find a way to solve it just a wonder
PaSS Wrote:so did any one figure out what was going on with lowrates achievements or find a way to solve it just a wonder

yeah, i need answers people  :o
can you re state the question at hand please i for get what this topic was about
ok, when you go on my stats http://wls.gameme.com/playerinfo/148680  i killed like 3597 times with an AK-47 but i didn't get a ribbon for that, NOT A SINGLE ONE
if you take a look on helmuts stats (sorry helmut)  http://wls.gameme.com/playerinfo/150672 :-[ he got 3409 kills and he got 1 ribbon!!!!!!!!

wtf is that  >Sad
i think we established this before but helmut hacks LOL just kidding but no some one needs to look in to this probaly a root admin so you can see what is really going on
lowrate i dont really think that killing 3597 times with ak will give u the ribbon, cause i have the the galil ribbon and killed 130 times with it but AFAIK u have to be the best ak user in the round or the map not really sure which one thats y u can get it more than once for example x1 times or x5 times  as for my conclusion about the ribbons i used the galil for a while and there were few ppl using it and i was the best among them and got the ribbon thats what i figured out  :-\
Assassin Wrote:lowrate i dont really think that killing 3597 times with ak will give u the ribbon, cause i have the the galil ribbon and killed 130 times with it but AFAIK u have to be the best ak user in the round or the map not really sure which one thats y u can get it more than once for example x1 times or x5 times  as for my conclusion about the ribbons i used the galil for a while and there were few ppl using it and i was the best among them and got the ribbon thats what i figured out  :-\

i don't know what you are saying here  :o ???

they should give ribbons for like 1000 kills, not like how frequently you use that weapon  >Sad
i think bison made the system hate you just to make you post this and rage about it so now he is just sitting back and laughing at you we all no bison is a troll
oh  :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o