Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning scrim(NW)
It's not really about kills, it's about me and assassin carefully preparing quick plan and rushing in last sec with the bomb, and second half is about me knifing super pro. So bottom line it's not about quantity it's all about quality=)
Do you make clips of all your kills? I could see your impressed when u accidented the 2nd guy at b, and you knifed me (which is a accomplishment for you im sure). The thing is though there was nothing quality about that, average at best and at best is stretching it. Well compared to you of course im a superstar.

(edit for a , lol)
Sometimes the simplest things are the ones that give us the most insight!
ruplayer Wrote:Sometimes the simplest things are the ones that give us the most insight!

indeed
Check this one, it's a bit more funny.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DTEpTPKzio[/youtube]
you got pub kill videos too :o
Who knows, maybe someone will see my pub video and decide to join our server to play with us, population of our servers is important aspect. Besides that, it's just fun.
Perfect1192 Wrote:Do you make clips of all your kills? I could see your impressed when u accidented the 2nd guy at b, and you knifed me (which is a accomplishment for you im sure). The thing is though there was nothing quality about that, average at best and at best is stretching it. Well compared to you of course im a superstar.

You're taking yourself way too seriously perfect, the vid wasn't directly about you. It was a video about ruplayer pulling off a round win with assassin when the odds were highly stacked against them (plus a funny knife kill). Oh, and I don't think it's much of an assumption to say that most of the forum members who watched this found it entertaining and suspenseful. Quality is relative to the viewers and their individual perspective.
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi
It was better if you were actually there, although I feel that Assassin didn't actually know what was going on and was kinda just following ruplayer :|
If you read this, you suck.
I, The Rival Wrote:It was better if you were actually there, although I feel that Assassin didn't actually know what was going on and was kinda just following ruplayer :|

yeah that is what he does, he did that to me and got me killed a lot in strike
[Image: jmchoooiumxgp4oyra5.png][Image: 4im0y2kvr2yk2v2nr7.png]

http://war-lords.net/flamez/matt-4838/m ... n#msg34895
^^^^ Click and say Thank you to the guys who keep
this shit going.NOW^^^^

naive Wrote:I've fallen asleep cuddling a laptop before, don't judge me.