Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
where are they?
Loks Wrote:
}{@K@P Wrote:
Quote:Requirements:

-Applicants are fine with staying active on the forum. If you receive admin, you will be required to stay active on the forum, or else your admin will be revoked.

so, what are you going to say about?

i fail to see the no life outside css and WL requirement!

I think what he's saying is that, these people are getting admin and are supposed to be active on the forum, but they're not. But even if they're busy with life or other reasons, aren't they supposed to post that they will be away?
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

@ eternal : you know how to see who was logged in the forum and you know theres a lot of admins in that list!
@}{@k@p im not gonna reply to you anymore! its pointless if you think we all should be machines working 24/7 without having a life in css servers!
[Image: 20j1ild.png]
Loks Wrote:@ eternal : you know how to see who was logged in the forum and you know theres a lot of admins in that list!

I have a feeling there are more then 12 or 13 admins. ???
(° ‿ ° ✿)

you should try checking it everyday!
Loks Wrote:@}{@k@p im not gonna reply to you anymore! its pointless if you think we all should be machines working 24/7 without having a life in css servers!

fine, don't reply, I'm looking so you all need to be like JayCat for example, because JayCat is always on the forums!  Wink
Loks Wrote:you should try checking it everyday!

I do, and it is almost the same people.

}{@K@P Wrote:
Loks Wrote:@}{@k@p im not gonna reply to you anymore! its pointless if you think we all should be machines working 24/7 without having a life in css servers!

fine, don't reply, I'm looking so you all need to be like JayCat for example, because JayCat is always on the forums!  Wink

He is! o.o
(° ‿ ° ✿)

Eternal Wrote:

}{@K@P Wrote:

He is! o.o

yeah, and i want admins be like him! that's my wish  :Smile
}{@K@P Wrote:
Eternal Wrote:

}{@K@P Wrote:

He is! o.o

Write it on your Christmas list.
(° ‿ ° ✿)

eternal all the admins who used to be on forums since im an admin (6 months ago) is on these daily list so i dont know why these guys are complaining now! and you see what i mean he doesnt know what hes talking about :/
Eternal Wrote:
}{@K@P Wrote:
Eternal Wrote:

}{@K@P Wrote:

He is! o.o

Write it on your Christmas list.
i need to to create the thread like "what kind of wish do you have for this Christmas?" but not there!!!!!!! http://war-lords.net/open-chat/what-do- ... t-presents)/