Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just restrict 'em
Spartacus Wrote:I hereby restrict all restrictions!

UNHEARD OF AND COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE!
[Image: 76561197977275857.png]
[Image: 76561197984123363.png]
[Image: 15116_101.png]
None of the root admins replied.....
Give you one guess why
[Image: jmchoooiumxgp4oyra5.png][Image: 4im0y2kvr2yk2v2nr7.png]

http://war-lords.net/flamez/matt-4838/m ... n#msg34895
^^^^ Click and say Thank you to the guys who keep
this shit going.NOW^^^^

naive Wrote:I've fallen asleep cuddling a laptop before, don't judge me.
SpartanOnLSD Wrote:Give you one guess why
Cuz they're busy restricting around something else.
I was gone for 3 1/2 days.

p90s are the favorite gun of many regulars. I don't think that restricting them would go smoothly without some sort of backlash by the (wL) Spray 'n Pray Alliance. Besides, it's fairly easy to kill a p90 rusher or any other kind of rusher by simply throwing a few flashes and waiting until they run out of ammo from minutes of blindly spraying. At which point you simply throw another flash then proceed to knife them in the face. Tongue
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
M. Bison Wrote:I was gone for 3 1/2 days.

p90s are the favorite gun of many regulars. I don't think that restricting them would go smoothly without some sort of backlash by the (wL) Spray 'n Pray Alliance. Besides, it's fairly easy to kill a p90 rusher or any other kind of rusher by simply throwing a few flashes and waiting until they run out of ammo from minutes of blindly spraying. At which point you simply throw another flash then proceed to knife them in the face. Tongue
LMAO

Der Meister hat gesprochen!!!!!!!!!!!!one1!one!!111!!eleven
pTK Wrote:Never a cheater, but could be a cheater, Once a cheater, less likely legiter. Ruplayer you bitter, You gotta admit everyone's a commiter.
M. Bison Wrote:Besides, it's fairly easy to kill a p90 rusher or any other kind of rusher by simply throwing a few flashes and waiting until they run out of ammo from minutes of blindly spraying

Or, you know, just shoot them in the head.
[Image: 76561197977275857.png]
[Image: 76561197984123363.png]
[Image: 15116_101.png]
FenKeN Wrote:

Easy to say but not as easy to do !
The master has spoken /translate
pTK Wrote:Never a cheater, but could be a cheater, Once a cheater, less likely legiter. Ruplayer you bitter, You gotta admit everyone's a commiter.