Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The hs!boon Youtube Demo Video Challenge Thread...
boooooon Wrote:lol yeah, i just picked the music it selected for me.  I recommend putting your own music on Tongue

sigh, I can sing while watching it.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
Hey boon, did you actually read every single posts about this topic?
music was a bit not in its place, but anyway after watching this im looking forward to play with you (Assassinating you lol Tongue)
boooooon Wrote:+1 for the video.  I thought it was funny.  Music made it excellent.

-10 for this thread.

only reason i'm posting these is because your video was entertaining, and a few others wanted them.  These are about 2 years old.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jmg7NgW6ZYQ
www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZYuR9-qA7g
The videos showed blatant use of speed hacking irl. I have issued a ban from reality.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
M. Bison Wrote:
boooooon Wrote:+1 for the video.  I thought it was funny.  Music made it excellent.

-10 for this thread.

only reason i'm posting these is because your video was entertaining, and a few others wanted them.  These are about 2 years old.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jmg7NgW6ZYQ
www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZYuR9-qA7g
The videos showed blatant use of speed hacking irl. I have issued a ban from reality.

i'd issue a ban just for playing on a pig sty. messy desktop. was typing in a rush. didn't mean to be extreme.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
lol thx spart.  My desk is much cleaner now.  I also have a better monitor that I don't need a dvd case for adjustment.

I went through every page banana man, but I was just skimming.  Too much rage / trolling to care.  The video was funny.  It seemed sarcastic and humorous on purpose.
boooooon Wrote:lol thx spart.  My desk is much cleaner now.  I also have a better monitor that I don't need a dvd case for adjustment.

I went through every page banana man, but I was just skimming.  Too much rage / trolling to care.  The video was funny.  It seemed sarcastic and humorous on purpose.
now that you mention it what was that shoes doing on the desk lol.
lol. my nice dress shoes. 

Desk is even messier in the other vid.
Registry Wrote:video should be up in a few hours when thing quiet down around the house...I see that Mr. Tea is already beginning to nazi censor by deleting my threads..thats understandable as protecting his friend is going to make him look bad after this challenge is posted up by me for everyone to see on youtube

I get a month ban in favor of a guy attacking peoples sexual preference calling people "f*gs" on the server?  :o

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkSq-p0VMJM[/youtube]

Mr. Tea is a scrooge  :-\

http://wls.gameme.com/player_histories/chat/142873

I hope after the challenge is posted...people will be entertained...and learn something new

Merry Xmas to all

ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
This made my day.
[Image: 2zecl8z.png]
This entire thread is riddled with failure.
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]