Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are your thoughts about banning decoy sprays?
Not usually one for reviving dead threads, but..

After using the sprays for arond a year on the server i had someone tell me today they were not allowed. I've stopped in the meantime until i get verification.  Has this become an official rule? Because it isn't mentioned in MotD.
i only use my spray when my team is losing, if i want to spray when we are winning, i just spray way above the ground so my enemies will see that it's fake Big Grin
Bodyguard Wrote:Not usually one for reviving dead threads, but..

After using the sprays for arond a year on the server i had someone tell me today they were not allowed. I've stopped in the meantime until i get verification.  Has this become an official rule? Because it isn't mentioned in MotD.

I told you that, it's up to admins. If I think your decoy spray spoils the game for others I can ask you to remove it. It actually spoiled two rounds for CT's. Thank you for not spraying after I asked you.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
ruplayer Wrote:I told you that, it's up to admins. If I think your decoy spray spoils the game for others I can ask you to remove it. It actually spoiled two rounds for CT's. Thank you for not spraying after I asked you.

You told me in game it was a new rule effective 'since now' - And here you say it's up to admins...so...now i'm confused.  I ask everytime i join the server if any admin has anything against it? Don't spray when team is winning?  Just trying to get a handle on this since i use it a lot.
Yes, you asked me "since when" I said "since now", because I asked you to stop. We had a big discussion about it in admin section, and for some reason the final decision was not to make it an official rule, but to make it up to admins, if they feel like spray creates any disadvantage for one of the teams or individual players, they can ask you to stop spraying it.
OK - so does that mean don't spray it when your team is winning, and it's okay if your team is losing unless told to stop by an admin?

EDIT: Just noticed your signature - love it  ;D
There is no rule for when to spray it or not to spray it, so I would highly recommend you to change your spray, but you can spray it unless told by admin to stop.

TY, this signature brings people on forums. You can stay active here too, we always like to see new people.
TY for clarification