Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
People going too far about "stacking".
Smile you have been trolled  8). A mod is the best way. otherwise people asume you are singling them out.
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
Not at all.  That's why its the top player.  No singling out when you take the highest score and switch them.  You have been counter-trolled.  "You mad bro?"
lol you two.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Spartacus Wrote:lol you two.

You know nothing of our history together dont speak  :-X

Tea you would steal my line then use it on me. Im mad that I walked into that yes.
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
_RemiX Wrote:You know nothing of our history together dont speak 

[Image: Okay_guy.jpg]
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Too bad you don't play enough or when I'm on.  Silly time zones now.  You too busy Legit-proofing it with your mad skillz, yo.  Too cool for a pub now.
Hey there,
Mr.Tea Wrote:Lol, feelings get hurt when I call you out? 
Quote:Coincidentally, I changed to t soon later, and we managed to win a couple of rounds before the map changed to italy
  That's why I called you out.  You would be surprised how far guilt tripping goes.  Did I switch you? No.  I merely, suggested that you are weaker player in an effort to get you to change sides on your own.  A lot of times this works so I don't have balance teams.  If you go the statistics route you need to take in mind how often train is played with low players count.  It is quite easy to win train, as any map, if there is a low player count.

Jack- It is a balancing issue.  Often time one or two players swap and the map is fair, i.e. not 15 vs 4 in the final moments of the rounds.  I get annoyed because the same people play the easy side round after round.  I watch the server die.  I would love italy, dust, nuke, and a few others to be taken out of rotation, but too many players like these maps. 

Then the only time team balancing would be issue is when a team has too many skilled players.  Once in a blue moon I have to balance people to the easy-side.  I have noticed when the easy-side loses people frequently quit faster.

Find it funny that 2 maps of trash talking got you to QQ in the forums.  I usually can guilt trip/trash talk players I know not to be a bitch and go on the easy side.  I got it that sometimes people want to take a break and not try so hard or play with friends.  It would be nice if decent players would try to balance things out.

BTW How did I go too far about stacking?  Let the melodrama ensue.
Your reply was very unsatisfying, and you also seem to have a flawed and unnecessarily harsh view of reality. Considering that if what you say is true.

It's as simple as this tea, it's nice to be able to join a CSS server to relax and have fun with friends, without having a bitter admin hurl insults and criticisms at you about petty things. On top of that, an admin is supposed to "keep the peace" in the servers which is precisely the opposite of what you actually did. Your attitude and intentions were vindictive, unfair, and also unacceptable by the decent standards that an admin is supposed to follow.

You say that you "guilt trip" people into doing what you want. However, I'm not the type who lets egostitical people like you control my actions. I joined CT because I wanted to play against the mass of people who had smashed me on the previous map, and because the majority of good players were on *T (despite what you say). I eventually joined T because CT had won too many rounds in a row and because I wanted to play on the same team as my friends (some of which had joined later on).

The thing that I was sure I understood from ruplayer's post was that he was telling someone to relax. If there is anyone who needs to relax, it's you.

It seems as though you are partly responsible for creating a CSS equivalent of Salem's witch hunters. In other words, there's a paranoid Gestapo dedicated to suspiciously hunting down and punishing every last "stacker" even when the accusations don't match with adequate evidence.

Part of the reason that I posted this is because I suspect that you've also done this to other people, and you seem to have suggested that that's true.

With all of that said, maybe now you will understand how you went too far.

If not, insincere, or faulty and grim perspective.

Edit: fixed typo
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi
Spartacus Wrote:
_RemiX Wrote:You know nothing of our history together dont speak 

[Image: Okay_guy.jpg]
Potato head. Lmao.
Quote:Hey there!
In case you forget Bison was playing with you when I was "calling you out."  Pretty sure if there was an issue he would have pointed out my insensitivity. 

I appreciate being compared to the Nazis and Puritans.  Oh wait it was my fault because I stood by and did nothing to allow you to seize power.  Is that your point?  Maybe bring in some McCarthyism.  I don't like communists either.  You probably think I'm the 1% oppressing the 99%?  That's a good one too and a little more current.  You may take ownership of that if you want and use it next time someone "oppresses" you.

How did I punish you or anyone?  I didn't try to control your actions.

I actually chuckle as I read your long drawn out posts.  I'm a type-a personality and you appear to be a type-b.  I will naturally prey on you.  Throw your logical and "intelligent" conclusions at me.  It will just confuse me and make me SMASH.

Please continue to quote my chat long and attempt to highlight nothing. 

I play and observe. I was observing on 2 maps you chose to join the easy side.  There were less than 18 ppl playing, so balancing the map is a lil more tricky.  I tend to leave it alone.  If you noticed at each rounds end there was no blow out.  Kinda hard on a 9 v 9.

Please continue your melodrama.  My playfulness is coming to end because you are getting back to your melodramatic long posts.  Oh ya, at least I'm not being a bitch when I play.  (Please explain to others what that implies if you don't mind)

If you want, you can quote parts of this post and make a new thread on how I hurt feelings again, but please post it in the proper place next time.  (i.e. Flames or Admin Abuse; often one in the same)   
As I said, either insincere or overly harsh and flawed perspective.
What's wrong with the analogy I gave? I wasn't suggesting that you're genocidal. Oh, and Yeah, I haven't come across McCarthyism before, but it sorta fits.

"How did I punish you or anyone?  I didn't try to control your actions. "
I was talking about informal punishment tea, informal. In the form of harassing insults and criticisms. The formal punishment comes in to play if you've ever switched someone because you thought they were "stacking", or if you punished them further for changing back. Considering what you said, yes you did try to control my actions, by trying to informally punishing me and trying to "guilt-trip" me into joining the other team.

My long drawn out posts? Yours aren't short either. I don't think people fit perfectly into just one of those personality types, but I agree that I'm probably significantly B while you are more A. But you can't use labels like that as an excuse. Since when was it ok for an admin to harass, troll, and unfairly insult people? It doesn't make a difference if you're mostly a type A personality. Someone could have a personality that's potentially psychopathic, if they killed someone, does their personality somehow justify their actions? We're all probably capable of being nasty to others, but most of us control ourselves.

On two maps I chose the easy side? Seriously?  ??? You don't seem to recognize that the overall skill level difference between two teams can have a huge impact on the balance of the game. On train I joined CT because they were losing... In fact I probably prefer playing T on train.. Also, I already gave legitimate reasons for what I did on nuke.

Playfulness? I didn't notice. Well, I actually think you were the one who was acting bitchy back then (based on what you said).

I don't need to make another thread, there's one here already.

There's too much hysteria about "stacking", really.
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi