13 37.14%
Yes
17 48.57%
Total 35 vote(s) 100%
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For/Against: AWP on Dust 2 Deathmatch Server
Alicia Melchiott Wrote:
Assassin Wrote:im more of a sniper than a rifler and im suicidal how does that make me a pussy? tell me please
it doesnt take that much skill to kill an awper
not all player la...sorry Assassin
and please don't angry
That's the problem. People are quick to call an awper a pussy. If you have ever seen me play you will realize I'm an awp whore to the extreme. I am also the most aggressive player I know. Just because someone has an awp doesn't mean they are going to camp everything. Anywhere you go there will be campers. When there's an awp in their hand people use that as an excuse.

Numbers don't lie. Our server has been way more populated. It seems the public has responded well to the addition of the awp and I believe that was the point of adding it. So why would we change something that is obviously working?
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
Yeah random spawns forces awpers to not camp so with it not alot of people will get to use the awp unless you're really good at it. I suggest to put spawns at long A, near bombsite B, T spawn and others.
[Image: 1qs5g7.png]
Matt Wrote:Maybe random spawns is the solution to this, or zone spawning, instead of just the default spots.

random spawns would only encourage more and more snipers to camp in cheap spots.
and if we have random spawns it will be like battlefield 3.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kda6bprZ7Qk[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ym_GSsF5vcw[/youtube]
I agree with Yuuki about the random spawn points. I've played other DM servers and spawned directly in front of the enemy. Shit can get cray cray. Spawn protection gives enough time to get out of the way.

Just got on the server. Awping totally took over. May as well rename it as an awp server. So many people start using them it's almost impossible to keep up without one. And this creates a cycle of "if you can't beat em join em" to the point where almost everyone either leaves or gets an awp. This shit is fucked up!! Awps make it a totally different game! No awps was the entire reason I started playing on this server.
it really not bad idea i think Smile
BaNaNaMaN Wrote:Leave the awp and the last option for the poll looks retarded.
I agree, round will never end because it's 24/7, duhhh
see people are loving our awp, SO STOP COMPLAINING!
"Ignorance is Bliss"- Sima Yi from DW6
General Josh Wrote:see people are loving our awp, SO STOP COMPLAINING!

CS:S is Ridiculous without AWP. I think this thread should be closed.
THE SPECIAL Wrote:

css, not DM2 deathmatch..
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:
THE SPECIAL Wrote:

css, not DM2 deathmatch..

but DM2 deathmatch is CS:S.