No
13 37.14%
Yes
17 48.57%
Total 35 vote(s) 100%
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For/Against: AWP on Dust 2 Deathmatch Server
The people who voted for 1 awp per team clearly wish some form of regulation or else they would have voted yes so no it isn't the majority that want it.
it's funny, because the last time I checked this poll, the "no" option has almost three times the amount of votes as "yes". There's been a late "yes" influx.
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi
silly Wrote:it's funny, because the last time I checked this poll, the "no" option has almost three times the amount of votes as "yes". There's been a late "yes" influx.
The infamous hacker named silly is the obvious cause of this. He was torturing innocent ppl and forcing them to vote yes or risk having a knife find its way into their back. :'(
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
Thus, given dm rules(no fb or smoke), awps are OP in the server.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
M. Bison Wrote:I could probably make something so you purchase awps in exchange for kills.  :o

I do agree awps overshadow scouts making them considerably harder to use.

Anyways, as for the person who suggested the awps in the first place... *looks at ARYA*

LOL , more like hounded you for them awps . These were the reasons i asked for the awps :

1) IDK if a lot of you guys were around when i first started on war-lords , the dm server used to be full all the time , even as an admin with a reserved slot people cudnt get in . lately the drop in activity is frankly frustrating . cos back then , even when most servers were empty i could always hop on to the dm server and have some fun!!

2) now most of the other dms have awps and whether u like awps or not , i cannot deny that they are part of the game since its inception and is widely the most popular gun after ak and m4 . i  have been  playin other dms from time to time and i see a lotta war-lordians Tongue  on those server and when i asked em y not our dm server , they say i want to practice with the awp.

3) i can bet my bottom dollar on the fact that given a month the dm server will be back to its former glory and the addition of awps will boost the activity rather than curb it .

AND DAVID gaaaaaaawwwwwwwwddddddddd dang u deserve an E-HUG , a couple of beers and a hooker for adding the awp . U the best Tongue
[Image: 21abvjs.png]
M. Bison Wrote:
silly Wrote:it's funny, because the last time I checked this poll, the "no" option has almost three times the amount of votes as "yes". There's been a late "yes" influx.
The infamous hacker named silly is the obvious cause of this. He was torturing innocent ppl and forcing them to vote yes or risk having a knife find its way into their back. :'(
Haha, that's what I was going to do... But it seems like someone did it first :O
Prime suspects: Bison, Remix, Arya.
Other persons of interest: Josh/Sanders, Spartacus.

ARYA! Wrote:
M. Bison Wrote:I could probably make something so you purchase awps in exchange for kills.  :o

I do agree awps overshadow scouts making them considerably harder to use.

Anyways, as for the person who suggested the awps in the first place... *looks at ARYA*

LOL , more like hounded you for them awps . These were the reasons i asked for the awps :

1) IDK if a lot of you guys were around when i first started on war-lords , the dm server used to be full all the time , even as an admin with a reserved slot people cudnt get in . lately the drop in activity is frankly frustrating . cos back then , even when most servers were empty i could always hop on to the dm server and have some fun!!

2) now most of the other dms have awps and whether u like awps or not , i cannot deny that they are part of the game since its inception and is widely the most popular gun after ak and m4 . i  have been  playin other dms from time to time and i see a lotta war-lordians Tongue  on those server and when i asked em y not our dm server , they say i want to practice with the awp.

3) i can bet my bottom dollar on the fact that given a month the dm server will be back to its former glory and the addition of awps will boost the activity rather than curb it .

AND DAVID gaaaaaaawwwwwwwwddddddddd dang u deserve an E-HUG , a couple of beers and a hooker for adding the awp . U the best Tongue
Quoted for truth!
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi
i just played Dust DM.

legalizing (lol) awp?
i realized the player boost. there were lots of players who came to the server for following reason: A.W.P. They camp. camp. camp. and camp. I spawned. got shot. spawned. shot. spawned. and on and on... it was really annoying as CT. Same goes with T. Everyone just seems like they choose awp. It became "Dust AWP Deathmatch"
Dust 2 DM server was my practice range to practice my Scout, and other weapons that require skills. However, If we keep awp in the DM server, later on Autosniper will get added too, therefore resulting in unbalance in weapon system. I do not want Awp in Dust DM server. It ruins the whole thing.

Just 1 awp for team?
i also disagree. It's so unfair to just give just one awp. It's not like other Office server where they can drop the awp. also, they WILL camp at the spawn. this will also ruin the whole experience. Imagine. You know the T camping spot where T get headshotted by scout everytime? well if Awper camps there, well, comparing with scouts, where you must aim head, awp instakills. therefore i disagree.

In conclusion, I disagree with awp in Dust DM match. It may look fun, yes. But how about Scout users? rarely anyone is going to use scout. I'm just going to start calling Dust 2 DM server "Dust 2 AK47, M4A1, P90, and AWP DM server" really. Rarely anyone is going to choose other primary weapons. It was once my practice range to practice my scout and various other weapon skills, now it just became Sniper server with few rushers running around getting caught by crossfires.

I STRONGLY DISAGREE
Yuuki <3' Wrote:i just played Dust DM.

legalizing (lol) awp?
i realized the player boost. there were lots of players who came to the server for following reason: A.W.P. They camp. camp. camp. and camp. I spawned. got shot. spawned. shot. spawned. and on and on... it was really annoying as CT. Same goes with T. Everyone just seems like they choose awp. It became "Dust AWP Deathmatch"
Dust 2 DM server was my practice range to practice my Scout, and other weapons that require skills. However, If we keep awp in the DM server, later on Autosniper will get added too, therefore resulting in unbalance in weapon system. I do not want Awp in Dust DM server. It ruins the whole thing.

Just 1 awp for team?
i also disagree. It's so unfair to just give just one awp. It's not like other Office server where they can drop the awp. also, they WILL camp at the spawn. this will also ruin the whole experience. Imagine. You know the T camping spot where T get headshotted by scout everytime? well if Awper camps there, well, comparing with scouts, where you must aim head, awp instakills. therefore i disagree.

In conclusion, I disagree with awp in Dust DM match. It may look fun, yes. But how about Scout users? rarely anyone is going to use scout. I'm just going to start calling Dust 2 DM server "Dust 2 AK47, M4A1, P90, and AWP DM server" really. Rarely anyone is going to choose other primary weapons. It was once my practice range to practice my scout and various other weapon skills, now it just became Sniper server with few rushers running around getting caught by crossfires.

I STRONGLY DISAGREE

People are going to camp no matter what , whether it be an awp or a scout .  :o . i was on the dm server now, there were 25 players on the dm server as apposed to the 3 or 4 we were having the past week , so i think its a success!!
[Image: 21abvjs.png]
ARYA! Wrote:
Yuuki <3' Wrote:i just played Dust DM.

legalizing (lol) awp?

Just 1 awp for team?

I STRONGLY DISAGREE

People are going to camp no matter what , whether it be an awp or a scout .  :o . i was on the dm server now, there were 25 players on the dm server as apposed to the 3 or 4 we were having the past week , so i think its a success!!

-Camping problems at least they camped with scout, which require skill. Now they camp with awp, one shot kill. Annoying. I just want to pass-by!!! i can't!!!
Increase in Players increase in players is very much appreciated. However, they all came to the server for following reason: A.W.P. i told you. This is very closely related to Camping problems, why? Well Most of them came for AWP. Which means Increase in Players + AWP + Camping = Sniper Server #2 you wanna awp? go snipers. i still disagree.
Also, I saw the voting and just to let you guys know, whoever voted to "1 AWP per team" didn't like it, so we can consider it as "NO"!
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]