Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Put restrictions on P90!
Cortex Wrote:hell yea lets just ban ALL weapons!!
Thats a Good idea.. LOL .. ;D
That ones never gonna get old Drunk, im still laughing at it.
Blame Yuuki for the ban all weapons thing.
"Ignorance is Bliss"- Sima Yi from DW6
It's a part of the game.  It may spray better than every gun and have a bigger clip but the m4 and ak have more damage per hit.  Get a decent hit against someone with a p90 and it makes their gun useless.
[Image: joker_sig.png]
JOKER #LoLurMaD Wrote:It's a part of the game.  It may spray better than every gun and have a bigger clip but the m4 and ak have more damage per hit.  Get a decent hit against someone with a p90 and it makes their gun useless.
no no no..thats just stupid. ban all the guns! its the only logical thing to do now
[Image: 236911_101.png]
[Image: counter-fail_o_GIFSoupcom.gif]
i never loved p90. i hate p90, and it hates me too.
[Image: Photo%20collage-climate%20scenarios-glob...k=rcowMNf5]
Angel Wrote:i never loved p90. i hate p90, and it hates me too.

its not matter you hate p90 ,its matter that p90 hates you.. :Smile
Hostageَ Wrote:its not matter you hate p90 ,its matter that p90 hates you.. :Smile
:o
[Image: Photo%20collage-climate%20scenarios-glob...k=rcowMNf5]
there will never be restrictions on p90 stop wasting yours and our time. i dont play with p90 but im saying that anyway because too many players love p90 to the point that they might stop playing on war-lords.
[Image: isilogo.gif]
LOL...danger is mad. Yeah, p90's really suck. I'm totally there with ya. My deag can't beat a p90. Ever. BUT...to quote a previous post...noobs really do love p90's. If you get mad enough, buy one. They're a lot of fun to use cause you feel silly and giggly when you mow people down with it. If you can't beat em, join em, right? Wink
Deagin' hoes since 2001.
yeah when i feel lazy and do not feel like aiming i will bring out the p90 and run and spray alll day. it's a form of retribution against all the derps that exclusively use it.