46 52.27%
Steam
32 36.36%
Total 88 vote(s) 100%
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CS:S Steam update released.
FarhanAbeer Wrote:
expendable Wrote:How long should v've to wait? non steamers r desperately waiting for new patch. M.BISON n WARKRAFT PLZ DO SOMETHING ASAP
yea like were fuckin tired .. we love ur servers no homo

getting kicked off from most of the servers coz of high ping. its ridiculous. playing wd bots is irritating (they play like noobs). M.BISON do something Bro as Farhan said v r fuckin tired.
"Not the failure, but Low Aim is Crime"
"If someone hurts you, hit back. Forgiveness comes afterwards."
[Image: stfunoob128644382335259010.jpg]
Seriously, kid.
The servers will be patched as soon as they can. Meanwhile, quit bitching and do something fun in RL.
George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!
Izzie that's not bitching and i m not a kid. u r a senior member u do something about it. i m addicted to CS:S. will purchasing a legit copy of it, but it's not available in my town. ordered it. it'll take about a week.
"Not the failure, but Low Aim is Crime"
"If someone hurts you, hit back. Forgiveness comes afterwards."
;D Now thats funny Izzie.

Hilary would do that too, esspecially to someone like John Boehner(boner). ;D
"Ignorance is Bliss"- Sima Yi from DW6
[Image: 501ef7.png]
how to solve?
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:Wait till the server-side patch gets released with all the issues fixed.
M. Bison Wrote:I can't do anything until the non-steam developers release a functional patch for glibc2.11.1.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Possible for you to set a related topic as sticky drunk?

that question has been repeated so many times.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Spartacus Wrote:Possible for you to set a related topic as sticky drunk?

that question has been repeated so many times.
I can set it as a sticky, just don't know if I should..  Or maybe set it as sticky and when a root sees it, decides to no-sticky it..

EDIT: I'll set it as sticky, a root admin undo it if they think it's unnecessary.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
expendable Wrote:
FarhanAbeer Wrote:
expendable Wrote:How long should v've to wait? non steamers r desperately waiting for new patch. M.BISON n WARKRAFT PLZ DO SOMETHING ASAP
yea like were fuckin tired .. we love ur servers no homo

getting kicked off from most of the servers coz of high ping. its ridiculous. playing wd bots is irritating (they play like noobs). M.BISON do something Bro as Farhan said v r fuckin tired.
expendable is sooo on the point ... other servers have different language and they have fricken ping limitation thats soo retarded .... have some mercy war lords -_______-
dafaq is wrong with u ?
[Image: 566405_204.png]
[Image: 566405_602.png]
"I certainly apologize, but did not do for technical reasons underling 2.11, I hope the work will have time to finish it today. I want to lay out an update to the two systems at once. So wait." bir3yk May 28, 2012 at 10:42 am, translated from russian.

So, it might be out today.
"Most people think time is like a river, that flows swift and sure in one direction. But I have seen the face of time, and I can tell you, they are wrong. Time is an ocean in a storm."