Steam
32 36.36%
Total 88 vote(s) 100%
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CS:S Steam update released.
[Image: newscss.png]
http://store.steampowered.com/news/8037/

The servers have been updated. Non-steam/cracked steam users will be unable to play until their release is updated.

-Thanks!

w4rkr4f7 Wrote:FAQ:
-"Steam validation rejected" error when connecting server -> The copy of no-steam you are using is outdated and must be updated.

-"change your name " (kick from servers) -> change your PlayerName  & ClanTag  ->
open game - open console - write "setname yourname" (without quotes) - hit enter = now you have a new name .

-"No permissions to run cstrike"  -> Close (Logout) from STEAM if you have installed Steam when you want to play nosteam games

-"unable to load prop file scripts /surfaceproperties.txt(referenced by manifest file scripts"  -> you have installed update patch in wrong folder ,save update patch in Counter Strike Source open it from here

-"game auto close on some zombie servers" -> on some zombie servers players with Revemu Steam emulator is crashing game but I really don't know why (I suppose is a server addon  issue)  -> play on other servers

Drunk  put this info in first post please
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
I miss minigames already. :-(
[Image: 519966_101.png]
[Image: 541034_101.png]
Means no more 1 pingers?
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
trueplayer Wrote:Means no more 1 pingers?
Seems to be it.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Ping and Status are very useful console commands, let's you see true pings even if they have it masked. Status let's people view information about all the players, ex: Steam ID.
Previously there were non steam clients that allowed them to disable it so it was more of a hassle for us to look up their steam IDs, now they can no longer do that. Wink

By the look of the updates, this is an important update for server hosts. Of course everyone knows that when Valve fixes something, they break something too.
[Image: bloodlustheronormalfist.png][Image: 339672_10.png][Image: 6fgpoub.gif]
[Image: decreasedbisonpostyay.png]
trueplayer Wrote:Means no more 1 pingers?
Ping masking still works. Valve merely patched an exploit which made it possible to temporarily disable the look up of steamids. This isn't even too bad of an issue since server-side plugins can work around it. There's bigger issues out there such as the ambient bug which to this day is still unresolved. :-\
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
i need a link for this new versoin i cant play css
i m not able to find any update for non steam.. plzz guys if some one finds that update for non steam tell me..
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:[Image: newscss.png]
http://store.steampowered.com/news/8037/

Most of you may have problems connecting to our servers, and you will get a message similar to this:

[Image: serverp.png]

We're asking you to be patient and wait until we get our servers updated, hopefully it won't take too long.

-Thanks!

drunk if your team is updating can you
take out the GLITCH

I CANNOT SEE PLAYERS.. i only say see them
on a spot jumping
[Image: 314785_101.png]

[Image: 313239_101.png]

[Image: 511686_101.png]
For all nosteam players who have problems with game : :

Delete your old game (keep your config,stats,custom maps - skins etc) re-download full game ,install game,install update patch ,working 100% to all WL servers and rest of the world

Download from here: http://www.nosteam.ro/index.php?topic=20...3#msg42263