No-steam
46 52.27%
Steam
32 36.36%
Total 88 vote(s) 100%
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CS:S Steam update released.
M. Bison Wrote:I've updated the servers for no-steam and along the way updated a few plugins. Can someone with no-steam verify the servers works?  Tongue
Did not work for me. Sad
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
The old no-steam patch is incompatible with the new one. If you're using the up-to-date NoSteam.ro release for v71, you must also manually update the no-steam files.

Here they are: http://tinyurl.com/6wgs52t

extract to and replace the files in /counter-strike source/ (it should show hl2.exe in the folder)

I've messaged w4rkr4f7 and told him to update his release with the new no-steam files.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
M. Bison Wrote:The old no-steam patch is incompatible with the new one. If you're using the up-to-date NoSteam.ro release for v71, you must also manually update the no-steam files.

extract to and replace the files in /counter-strike source/ (it should show hl2.exe in the folder)

I've messaged w4rkr4f7 and told him to update his release with the new no-steam files.
Good work Bison!

[Image: tumblr_mf1umwFOnm1r4eysco1_500.gif]
Following what Bison said will give you access to our servers, I tested it and works fine. Good Luck and Thanks to Bison!

i could join already!!!!  ;D
[Image: 88mel3pje68u8vem2std.jpg]
M. Bison Wrote:The old no-steam patch is incompatible with the new one. If you're using the up-to-date NoSteam.ro release for v71, you must also manually update the no-steam files.

marry meeh Smile i jud to be gayy
dafaq is wrong with u ?
[Image: 566405_204.png]
[Image: 566405_602.png]
All WL severs is giving to me Steam Validation Rejected with that new files
w4rkr4f7 Wrote:All WL severs is giving to me Steam Validation Rejected with that new files
It happened to me as well, but only on snipers server. Also, when I click on pop maps, it directs me to pistols server, please fix that.

NOT eve one server working.until you find a solution for your servers I will not update patch.Other servers from Server browser working.

try in rev ini :
AllowOldRev=True
or
AllowUnknown=True
Well it works fine to me, in wL servers and others, also I wonder why my fps is better and my ping on my non-steam account..