Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dust2 Deathmatch
Ok, changed to 3 seconds. Also the movable props have been removed, like tyres, cans and the barrels.
Rockets behave differently now. They're easier to dodge, acquire targets much slower, and have a base damage of 45. The damage weakens by 50% for every 2 1/2 seconds they fly without finding a target. This makes them much weaker for spamming in the sky and much stronger/useful for peeking and throwing at people hiding in pit (generally awpers). Wink
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
Wish you would do this not in the middle of the dang night.
But thanks Bison, finally no 50 dmg bs shots from accross the entire map. Though that still does mean i could suicide rocket attack someone for 45 dmg.
"Ignorance is Bliss"- Sima Yi from DW6
Do you think suicide rocket attacks are problematic? I could make it so they cause zero damage unless they've flown a minimum distance. I could also make it so you start out with one and get one per kill. Alternatively, I could make them more powerful, but they can only be attained through kills. Wink
M. Bison, post: 66902, member: 359 Wrote:I could also make it so you start out with one and get one per kill. Alternatively, I could make them more powerful, but they can only be attained through kills. Wink
Seems fair.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
I like them how they are now, mainly because they don't really affect me anymore haha. I'd like it even more if there was just 1 of them too Tongue
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi
Hmm.. I changed it now. The rockets won't detonate until they've flown a reasonable distance.
Silly, quit being self-centered.
Id like a combination of the second and third things bison suggested, make it so every 3 kills u get one rocket, and u start with one on spawning, and make it so the rocket dmg max goes +10 for every 100 kills you get, so if you have 100 kills, you should be able to cause 50 dmg with rockets instead of the max 40, 200, 60, 300, 70 etc.
Anyone who gets to 600 kills however rare, deserves the one hit rockets that do 100 dmg in this case.
edit, max carriable rockets 2 of course.
"Ignorance is Bliss"- Sima Yi from DW6
How am I being self-centred? Hahaha. Just said my honest opinion. Nah, increasing rocket damage according to how long you've been playing sounds bad to me. It just becomes a game of who plays the longest (it's not rpg mod!). And 100 damage rockets would suck big time, I'd have much less reason to play there if any of those ideas are implemented. I understand the reasoning behind them, I just don't think they're good in this context.
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi
silly, post: 66912, member: 2152 Wrote:How am I being self-centred? Hahaha. Just said my honest opinion. Nah, increasing rocket damage according to how long you've been playing sounds bad to me. It just becomes a game of who plays the longest (it's not rpg mod!). And 100 damage rockets would suck big time, I'd have much less reason to play there if any of those ideas are implemented. I understand the reasoning behind them, I just don't think they're good in this context.

Stop being self-centred silly. I've told you many times: "you're too self-centred". It's unbelievable how self-centred you are. Could you be any more self-centred? If you would be any more self-centred, you would be the most self-centred person there is, and you're already very self-centred. Your self-centredness may not be annoying to people who are self-centred, like you, but it is annoying to people who are not self-centred. I'd say you need to be less self-centred.

I don't like it when there's too many rockets, nor when they do too much damage.