Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
General Josh, Regarding Drunk Killer
pTK, post: 68215, member: 2725 Wrote:It is none of your buissness. It does not affect you. Nobody here has to play nice with you. You are not entitled to anything. You don't even own a legitimate copy of Css. This is whatever bison wants it to be. This is a video game. This is not real life. This is not government. We let you talk because you are acting like a child demanding answers for questions that you deserve none. If you have a problem with how this server is run, NOBODY GIVES A FUCK.
Damn, this post was a breath of fresh air. Said far better than I could've.
George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!
This is none of my business but since its all over the forums i'm just gonna say that this is really getting annoying with DK getting banned and Josh coming in acting really upset.. Its not my decision or i shouldnt really be speaking out.. But i wish it would all just stop being posted on the forums and just left to the admins about this and only the admins. We all can say drunk was a good guy and people make mistakes but for him to get perm banned it must be pretty big..
[Image: JAFxq.png]
[Image: like-a-boss-tina-png.1491]
[Image: Chuck-Norris-snipes-kittens.gif?]
Taking kitties out one at a time.
Apparently this isnt worth my time anymore, apparently the admins like good little plantation slaves that dont question them whatsoever, apparently asian ppl can be just as much assholes as white ppl, apparently ppl feel it necessary to continue to pick on someone who is "defeated" who already admited he wasnt going to press the issue anymore but no, can't just let it go can we?Oh one more apparently; apparently ppl like to be the big bully when they can and you know can't just leave a guy alone, its not like plenty of ppl haven't killed themselves because theyvre been bullied, and its also not like ppl dont think its funny. The fact that both of these things appear to be funny concepts to ppl, shows me the real intention behind the thread, thats you ppl want to see another person kill themselves because of your warped versions of righteousness that you have to throw at ppl. That you can't just stop, and let things go, ptk didn't do this because he cares, from my view he just did this to pick on me, to call me out, as did all the other admins who apparently were offended by having their authority questioned. Just saying i was and have dropped the issue on my end, Drunk can stay the hell banned for all i care now, but the fact that the other side, can't also drop the act and walk away and let it go, is actually pretty sad.
"Ignorance is Bliss"- Sima Yi from DW6
I did this so you could have a place to post your crap instead of spamming the shoutbox. If you want to argue. Do it in the flamez section.
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?
I don't know about others, but I personally just skip his posts. He posts a lot, but only nonsense.

Yes, this is communism.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
hey josh, lets just take this down a notch...you have always spoken your mind in every case I have every seen and I admire that but this is just a thread and these are people you have never met, please don't extend this any farther just take it like it is, listen to some advice from anyone you trust and most importantly let it go.
What's the difference between a rigger and god?
God doesn't think he's a rigger.
Ptk created a flame thread about you. You should be honored.

Anyway what's with the asian and white man issue with you?

lin3ar is an asian, so are a few other admins.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
" apparently the admins like good little plantation slaves that dont question them whatsoever"
You're such a fucking idiot. Using the WL servers and forum is a privilege. If the 'slaves' here don't like their... 'working conditions' (to fit the metaphor), they're free to walk off the plantation at any moment.
General Josh, post: 68252, member: 946 Wrote:Apparently this isnt worth my time anymore, apparently the admins like good little plantation slaves that dont question them whatsoever, apparently asian ppl can be just as much assholes as white ppl, apparently ppl feel it necessary to continue to pick on someone who is "defeated" who already admited he wasnt going to press the issue anymore but no, can't just let it go can we?Oh one more apparently; apparently ppl like to be the big bully when they can and you know can't just leave a guy alone, its not like plenty of ppl haven't killed themselves because theyvre been bullied, and its also not like ppl dont think its funny. The fact that both of these things appear to be funny concepts to ppl, shows me the real intention behind the thread, thats you ppl want to see another person kill themselves because of your warped versions of righteousness that you have to throw at ppl. That you can't just stop, and let things go, ptk didn't do this because he cares, from my view he just did this to pick on me, to call me out, as did all the other admins who apparently were offended by having their authority questioned. Just saying i was and have dropped the issue on my end, Drunk can stay the hell banned for all i care now, but the fact that the other side, can't also drop the act and walk away and let it go, is actually pretty sad.
I dont think race has anything to do with being an asshole its your personality.. I'm not in their shoes so I wouldn't know about that or not.. But I dont think they are just trying to pick on you Josh. I was just posting what I really think not trying to have anyone's feelings hurt I think everyone has let it go I was just late to post my opinion.
[Image: JAFxq.png]
[Image: like-a-boss-tina-png.1491]
[Image: Chuck-Norris-snipes-kittens.gif?]
Taking kitties out one at a time.
He didnt create this thread for me, he created this thread so you and the rest of yall could all pick on me for being the way i was about DK, i never asked for this thread, i even stated in the chat i dropped the issue, and ill say it again, i unequivocally dont care what happens to DK anymore, dunno why yall cant drop it and move on.
"Ignorance is Bliss"- Sima Yi from DW6