Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
General Josh, Regarding Drunk Killer
Someone tried to pull the philosophy card out.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
Sure you can narrow it down like that , but then theres a third, its called, you dont know really who i am, and are making assumptions that satisfy your own small mind in a virtual reality called the internet that has no bearing on what happens in the real world. I realize this, this is why i dont have a facebook, or twitter or anything else like that, these things, like the net were created to be the embodiment of a 1984 society in which very few ppl would ever dream up that concluscion. In which everyone would imagine a false sense of security and be able to like the mass mentality has always been thru all history, agree with information that the mass general accepts as correct and right, and be manipulated by whatever higher power may be at that given point in time. Hitler did this by promoting the Germany had been sabotaged by Jews, Gypsies and slavs, and the mass of ppl agreed with him, including in the U.S to a degree, this is why World War II happened, because the mass mentality was manipulated behind one mans ideas. The Net is the new tool by which ppl are trying to do this, and in turn mark zuckerberg doesnt realize he created a very easily accessible database on ppl which information can be extracted from in order to sway the masses one way or the other.
"Ignorance is Bliss"- Sima Yi from DW6
Dr. Ruplayer, post: 68305, member: 9168 Wrote:stfu dk it's not about you. your ban thing is on the bottom of our list of priorities. somewhere next to mahyar's appeals.
mmm, Did anyone ask about it?
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Poor drunk, he feels so alienated right about now, most ppl think the ruling was harsh, but some ppl do feel u deserved it.
General Josh, post: 68321, member: 946 Wrote:Poor drunk, he feels so alienated right about now, most ppl think the ruling was harsh, but some ppl do feel u deserved it.
all about opinions..

Josh, I'm happy you have stuff for your book. What you sacrificed for it is your respect, dignity and popularity on War-lords. I honestly don't care if you dont care. I'm just pointing it out. Also we dont have to prove anything to us. Also none of us believes your crap. Show us this book and post it for us and we will believe you. Until then your respect is next to 0. Nice try to clean it up. But a fail nonetheless.
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?
If u dont care, i dont see why u said anything then. Virtual world credibility, dignity from ppl i've never even met in reality, i dont see why at all any of that matters. If it matter to u ptk then oh well, thats your life. FYI im still writing it, give me a month. I wonder why ptk responded if he doesnt care...hmm, maybe hes trying to project himself, maybe he fears losing his own credibility , hmm, perplexing. People who have no stake in anything responding, why, well theres plenty of reasons, care to explain yourself ptk.
Never ends..

#Good night all.

Heheh, never does DK, never does. These ppl are wasting my time, then again u still give me material, so u arent, but i really do feel like playing some games before i go to bed tonite, tata fools who are mad over a virtual reality ahahah.
: /
What's the difference between a rigger and god?
God doesn't think he's a rigger.