Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
General Josh, Regarding Drunk Killer
General Josh, post: 68252, member: 946 Wrote:Apparently this isnt worth my time anymore, apparently the admins like good little plantation slaves that dont question them whatsoever, apparently asian ppl can be just as much assholes as white ppl, apparently ppl feel it necessary to continue to pick on someone who is "defeated" who already admited he wasnt going to press the issue anymore but no, can't just let it go can we?Oh one more apparently; apparently ppl like to be the big bully when they can and you know can't just leave a guy alone, its not like plenty of ppl haven't killed themselves because theyvre been bullied, and its also not like ppl dont think its funny. The fact that both of these things appear to be funny concepts to ppl, shows me the real intention behind the thread, thats you ppl want to see another person kill themselves because of your warped versions of righteousness that you have to throw at ppl. That you can't just stop, and let things go, ptk didn't do this because he cares, from my view he just did this to pick on me, to call me out, as did all the other admins who apparently were offended by having their authority questioned. Just saying i was and have dropped the issue on my end, Drunk can stay the hell banned for all i care now, but the fact that the other side, can't also drop the act and walk away and let it go, is actually pretty sad.

Honestly, i do think there are some admins who like slaves, but i dont think they do by choice. When an admin goes onto a server, people change how they act and they suck up to admins. None of the admins can control whether they are so well liked or not. I dont understand the white and azn thing. Also, i dont think ptk is picking on you, but just calling u out cause maybe ur annoying him.
[Image: FinalFantasySigSHARPEN.png]
[SourceBans] ADMIN: Banned player "Riser" for 10 minutes (reason: for being riser).
^:truestory: ask Him SO FUNNEH
For Your Own Personal Signature:
http://war-lords.net/threads/signatures-...body.8509/
bahahahaha so glad everyone else is finally calling out this kid... what a joke
ceddeeoo, post: 68444, member: 9052 Wrote:bahahahaha so glad everyone else is finally calling out this kid... what a joke
Its not a joke.
Now that you told us that you have being bullied your entire life i can understand why you always get mad when someone calls you a kid. I must agree with everyone get some medical help believe me they can help you to prevent further inconveniences in your life.
[Image: 1qs5g7.png]
He's still a kid..... As defined by all of his actions, regardless of what his age is.....
[Image: 552360_101.png]
Guys, relax, there's no reason to be so harsh. Josh is actually quite nice when you get to know him. After all, he was defending drunk even though they used to have really long arguments.
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi
Silly its not about who hes defending. its about how hes doing it. By annoying the fuck out of all the admins. You should always show a certain degree of respect. Too many times I have been busy with life stuff and got called into a server because of a mic spammer, or hacker or w.e for some kid to disrespectfully question me. Its not about the questioning, its about the level of respect.
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?
henry, post: 68432, member: 395 Wrote::oops:
Wait, you actually think Regi$try or whatever that idiots name is can troll? o_O I don't know about you Dave.
You're telling me this post/youtube video wasn't at least somewhat amusing? :eek:

http://war-lords.net/threads/if-youre-ha...side.7511/
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
Ptk is god
Josh is an adolescent incapable of using common sense. He also lacks the ability to be able to interpret where he lands on the food chain around here.
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
M. Bison, post: 68493, member: 359 Wrote:You're telling me this post/youtube video wasn't at least somewhat amusing? :eek:

http://war-lords.net/threads/if-youre-ha...side.7511/
that vid is why i somewhat like him lol :p