Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CS GO - First Response
I cant even tell when a Flash goes off. it feels like it doesnt even work when I heard from many people that it should affect everyone even around a corner if they are close

Double post

p.s. XBOX HANDLE IS: Robbie Reinzuch

if anyone wants to add me to play when it comes out on xbox
[Image: 456710_101.png]
first impressions: I can't get 60 fps at any setting Sad
I get around 30-40 on lowest settings and 720p resolution and even then I feel the graphics are too much for counter strike! too distracting. Maybe it's a matter of getting used to.
I can still bhop. Take that valve. Csgo is for sure a better game. Source has its pros but far more cons compared to Go. Although the competitive side should be interesting to see what direction it goes.
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
Hmm, I don't think either one is the 'easier' game, it doesn't make any sense. It's a multiplayer game. Whether it's easy or hard to kill your opponent depends on how good your opponent is playing. If he sucks it'll be easy, if he's good it'll be harder. It's the same game for both people.

It's like saying basketball is an easy sport. If you're playing against a 12 year old, yeah probably. If you're playing against Dwight Howard, it will be a bit harder.
In theory yes you are correct. Everyone's play style is different however. The way I play is easier to do on csgo because of the differences between the two. So you can't discredit anyone saying one is easier than the other.
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
lol they have CS:GO on the PS3

Quote:PlayStation 3 owners will be able to use a keyboard and mouse to play download only online shooter Counter-Strike: Global Offensive.
Xbox 360 owners will only be able to use a gamepad, Kotaku reports from PAX Prime.
PS3 owners also have the option of using PS Move, and, of course, the DualShock 3 controller.
Cross-platform play between PC/Mac and PlayStation 3, as seen with Portal 2, is also confirmed.
Valve boss Gabe Newell told Eurogamer at Gamescom last week that he would love for the Xbox 360 version of CS: GO to include Steamworks, but faces a tough job convincing Microsoft to let it happen.
The game includes five maps for Bomb/Defuse mode and two for Hostage Rescue. All the maps are based on those from Counter-Strike 1.6 and CS: Source.
Valve will host its own servers for all versions of the game, although gamers can host their own. Only on Valve's servers will players be matchmade based on skill.
The beta begins in October. The first trailer is below. CS: GO will be playable at Eurogamer Expo next month.
~The lonely Stoner seems to free his mind at night~
^ csgo is multi platform haha...

Yeah I wouldnt say its a harder game cause obviously its lack of experience just different style gatta get used to is. I kinda enjoy it cause its very different in my opinion ramped up. Just have to be more precise on our aiming now
[Image: 456710_101.png]
Good players are good players regardless of game. I still get top 2 frags on CS:GO but it is so awkward. They tried to mimic COD sounds/graphics and put a gay spin on it. It is a cheap version of COD/Counterstrike

The only redeeming feature are the chickens from 1.6
George Of The Jungle, post: 73060, member: 3094 Wrote:Hmm, I don't think either one is the 'easier' game, it doesn't make any sense. It's a multiplayer game. Whether it's easy or hard to kill your opponent depends on how good your opponent is playing. If he sucks it'll be easy, if he's good it'll be harder. It's the same game for both people.

It's like saying basketball is an easy sport. If you're playing against a 12 year old, yeah probably. If you're playing against Dwight Howard, it will be a bit harder.

When they say "It's easy", I Think they all mean to say that it's more simple than css, simplified. English is not the first language for them... Like it is for me...
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
really dissapointed. yes they made it new and probably more popular to a larger audience. but the true gameplay of counter strike willl fade away. Its almost gonna be like a fusion of cod/bf2. longer firefights, less reaction time-dependent id say. especially with snipers. Although i cant judge yet, spray patterns almost seem random like in COD. Now in 1.6 and for most of source, it was skill based which i think is a huge part of cs, as with strafe shooting. if youve played competitively in 1.6 im sure you would agree. thats why ive never stopped playing CS for 8 years. i thought the older cs gameplay before updates and stuff was the perfect FPS game. graphics dont matter to me, i love developing skill and seeing it put to work. sad to see it lose its style IMO.

PS not saying cs go doesnt require skill. its just a different kind and its only my opinion that the previous is better.
Helmut^ : Black dont act as if you don't wall
B L A C K D Y N A M I T E : lol record me
Helmut^ Confusedo you can pretend like you cant see people through walls? no thanks

*DEAD* Helmut : chun is such bullshit
*DEAD* Helmut : lmfao
*DEAD* Helmut : what a fucking joke

Helmut: you're so full of shit chun
ChuN*BWP*: then your bad dude...
Helmut: right kid