Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would you guys.....
I'd love a younger wife for practical reasons. Ideally, I'd like to find a lady younger than me with an age gap similar to that of JayCat and his wife.

My question is, what if your wife/gf is older than you. Like 7 years older. Who is going to have more authority in the relationship? Before we get into relationship is about love, understanding and communication rhetoric, I'd like to know if there is anyone out there who would date or have dated an older woman.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Spartacus, post: 74265, member: 1060 Wrote:I'd love a younger wife for practical reasons. Ideally, I'd like to find a lady younger than me with an age gap similar to that of JayCat and his wife.

My question is, what if your wife/gf is older than you. Like 7 years older. Who is going to have more authority in the relationship? Before we get into relationship is about love, understanding and communication rhetoric, I'd like to know if there is anyone out there who would date or have dated an older woman.
Authority is not by age, is something that you build together, I got your point and I thought like you in a while back, but dont let others thought or ways take over you. First thing in a relationship is love, the rest is just the rest!
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Well, it's different for everyone, but authority is not something that comes to mind when I think of relationships. I'm 3 years older than my gf and I don't want to act like the authoritative person in the relationship, no matter how old she is / I am.
I personally like dating older girls. They are more mature than my age group girls, and we have more to talk about. -_- As DK said, (changing the words to beatles song, fucking love the beatles) All you need is <3
Check out my YouTube Channel! I play videogames!!!
http://www.youtube.com/user/XjTCGamingX
[Image: 636327_101.png]
~~catz~~
Quote:My question is, what if your wife/gf is older than you. Like 7 years older. Who is going to have more authority in the relationship? Before we get into relationship is about love, understanding and communication rhetoric, I'd like to know if there is anyone out there who would date or have dated an older woman.

When I was 21 I dated a women that was 28....I have to say I learned a lot but in the long run it was the age difference that broke us up. ( we also worked and lived together which did not help) I was immature and she wanted something a little more stable then what I could offer but I have to say if given the chance to do it again I would. It was probably one of the best years of my life, age does matter but I think the older you both are the easier it is. I would not make age a criteria for not dating someone....of legal age of course.

It was about love, I liked her and hung out with her for about 6 months be for we started dating and neither one of was "in control". Like I said above I could not give her what she needed mentally out of immaturity. I wouldn't be as mature as I am now if I hadn't dated her or at least it would have been a different path to where I am now. I am very happy and we are still friends to this day.
What's the difference between a rigger and god?
God doesn't think he's a rigger.
The thing is: we're talking about 2 years difference here. You could say a person who is 21 is at a different point in his/her life than someone who is 28. But 25 and 27? I don't see the difference.

Anyways, I wouldn't overthink it too much. If it doesn't work out, so be it. If you don't try it, you'll never know.
Quote:My question is, what if your wife/gf is older than you. Like seven years older. Who is going to have more authority in the relationship? Before we get into relationship is about love, understanding and communication rhetoric, I'd like to know if there is anyone out there who would date or have dated an older woman.

It is actually a nice coincidence he said 7.

Quote:The thing is: we're talking about 2 years difference here. You could say a person who is 21 is at a different point in his/her life than someone who is 28. But 25 and 27? I don't see the difference.

Anyways, I wouldn't overthink it too much. If it doesn't work out, so be it. If you don't try it, you'll never know.
A two year difference should not matter at all, you are right George
What's the difference between a rigger and god?
God doesn't think he's a rigger.
Lol, now I'm confused.
JayCat, post: 74225, member: 2104 Wrote:It all depends on your age and the age difference.

Spartacus, post: 74226, member: 1060 Wrote:25 and 2 years difference.

When is it too wide a gap?
My wife is half year older. When I was 15 I had a 23 y.o. chick, didn't last long.

I say find older women to spend life time with, not much older, maybe 1-5 years. Why? Because men generally die earlier.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
and generally the men has more authority (final decision) in the house unless the woman has stronger personality than the man. it depends on the personality of each person and not by age.