Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(Mg) For those who hate disconnecting noobs
Lol eternal you get my point though. Please stop bitching about my threads if your that inerested in drama man. Go post some people you dont like on thedirty.com
[Image: 481925_101.png]
Not really, I don't even know who you are... o.O I didn't even read a majority of the posts also... So... Fuck noobs, get money?
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

To give a serious answer for once. Even if you want to implement such a rule, I don't see how it's possible. How are you going to determine whether a player is disconnecting for the sake of his stats or if he's just ragequitting/hopping servers/etc...

Punishing a player for ragequitting in a pub goes way too far for me.
Ok see there is tons of possibilitys but when a player is hoping to another server there gunna use the !hop feature or leave and stay there for 20 minutes, and ragequitters are gunna be gone for more then 30 seconds. Its not a 10 minute time wait its. Every round that happens the person leaves and rejoins right away. Its noticable after the 2nd time doing it when it shows it in the chat feed. Unless your dumb or blonde or blind or a closed eye person i dont know how you could this it. Thats what i mean. So there is your contridicting answer to your half ass answer
This kid ^.
Yeah no, i dont think any member can see how practically you'd implement this rule or even script it into the servers, how do you know the players connection isnt crappy, or his CS keeps crashing(like mine used to do alot) There are way to many variables to this rule to making it perfect and getting the desired result of doing something about reconnectors who are trying to save points within a 90% certainty. So we're supposed to assume that every person who reconnects after 2 or 10 or 30 or 60 seconds is because hes trying to save his points? " i dont know how you could this it" yeah okay kid, nobody gonna take you seriously on a forum if your grammar and wording are shit. We all also know your earlier statement is an act okay, either you are projecting your own life at me, or you must have a really easy job that lets u play CS during conventional work hours, either one Stop trying to have a pissing contest about it. Allow me to reiterate, this is the stupidest request ive ever heard anyone ever in wL make to be a rule, bannable offense etc.
"Ignorance is Bliss"- Sima Yi from DW6
If people care that much about stats, they're probably just going to wait 30 seconds to rejoin if you would implement this idea. The rule just seems like a nightmare for admins.
Some servers have a function that makes it impossible to rejoin within the minute or so. But again, people who care that much about stats are probably just going to wait it out.

And it's ironic that you would imply that people are dumb in a sentence that's full of mistakes and doesn't make sense.
George Of The Jungle, post: 74695, member: 3094 Wrote:If people care that much about stats, they're probably just going to wait 30 seconds to rejoin if you would implement this idea. The rule just seems like a nightmare for admins.
Some servers have a function that makes it impossible to rejoin within the minute or so. But again, people who care that much about stats are probably just going to wait it out.

And it's ironic that you would imply that people are dumb in a sentence that's full of mistakes and doesn't make sense.
+1

See George gets it. Your proposed rule is impractical, illogical to implement and would cause more chaos and could be easily skirted by the determined player, hows that for a diplomatic response.
Honeastly Josh if i said this page was white you would say its black thats how you are. So this is why idc about your opinion. Maybe come spend sometime on the Mg server and understand lol you will know who the players are. You gotta think its not like its 100000's of players its only about 20

I never wanted to you start bitching but i am a fair person. I give respect to people who respect me others treat me like crap i treat you like that. There is always 1 person on the server who whines but you have to understand i have not been here for over 7 months as i just got a new laptop. A lot has changed and happened since i have been gone it was normal and looked after and now it is not. I do know proper grammer but seriously i am so sick of being Professional i want my time to relax.

Idc about some pissing contest anyone could say there internet dick is bigger than anothers, but in end it should be about how you respect others that you play with and enjoy this server and forums with. Honestly if i were in another clan on a different forum all rights to you but is this really how we treat others?

Double post

yeah but they wont because they would miss to many rounds to gain points. lol you do not understand come play mg for abit ok
Whatever kid, now you're really lying because i have your stats here and it says you've only played on our servers for a month, do whatever you want, the fact that you respond to my comments either means you can't take criticism, or your a hypocrite. Bison do move this to the flame section, if this kid wants to go a few he can.
I'm rarely in MG, it's true. But the only option I see here is the 'no-rejoin within 30sec/1min' function. It isn't reasonable to make admins enforce this rule.