Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
mahyar/hostage
You missed mahyar and hostage huging each other with no shirts on.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
I dont fully understand this stuff but uhh, if he is that much of a "baka", then i vote and forward that he shouldn't be here any longer. If he causes that much trouble and crap to you people, K.O. him.

}{@K@P, post: 78407, member: 854 Wrote:I bought him css so he could play css in WL servers, but since this world is full of non mercy people who don't want to give second chance even he did this shit and lied ( idk for sure), he can now freely play on any non WL servers. In my opinion, he can say shit in any servers about wL and people, have any name or tag. Again this is my opinion and I think it's fair.

why would you let him play here again? he just posted an obv hacks high score Big Grin
ALING KURING SARI SARI STORE, post: 78427, member: 1732 Wrote:why would you let him play here again? he just posted an obv hacks high score Big Grin

More like a fake one, he never got that score. He averages a 1:1 kd.
save this kid some trouble and time by just banning him off the forums already so he can spend his time doing something more meaningful and with value, same as us dealing with him in the first place.
quick question: when did he start typing in almost perfect english?
[Image: e1GzZ.gif]
He's actually bison in disguise and has just been trolling us all this time
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?
ALING KURING SARI SARI STORE, post: 78427, member: 1732 Wrote:why would you let him play here again? he just posted an obv hacks high score Big Grin
lol!!!!!!
pTK, post: 78443, member: 2725 Wrote:He's actually bison in disguise and has just been trolling us all this time
hmmm maybe bison=ruplayer, so we get all trolled
not guilty here...
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
Dr. Ruplayer, post: 78454, member: 9168 Wrote:not guilty here...
oh ok