Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tomix <3 ♥Madelaine♥, post: 78660, member: 4756' Wrote:This is why i stopped playing in scrims with you.
What? Because I am realistic?
.calcifer, post: 78665, member: 15385 Wrote:What? Because I am realistic?
I was talking to Gonffs with your quote.
[Image: 1qs5g7.png]
QQ god damn can't wait to get my new PC so I can do some 10 mans again Smile.
[Image: 34grqxg.png]
[Image: 168hp2u.png]

Tomix <3 ♥Madelaine♥, post: 78660, member: 4756' Wrote:This is why i stopped playing in scrims with you.
Ohhh. Well add me on steam so if you start any scrims, hit me up.
Lol I got kicked off a scrim recently. Played captains round, there were excess players. Became fatter than fat kid. Was disappointed but i didn't know most of the guys in there anyway.

then jross invited me into his csgo match lobby and i played with him and his friends.

bottomline: if you get kicked, move on. Play another game or read a book. No point getting mad over it.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
good thing i wasnt there, otherwise you would have still been banned...
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
Gonffs, post: 78640, member: 11307 Wrote:Today i got kicked from a scrim even though i set it up, because they hated me and my voice. You guys suck

Double post

Then I was banned, I'm so tempted to swear, but NO. I will not swear.

Double post

Why do you guys have to do this. The list of people : Panda, calicfier, remix, joe, and others. Tell em to stop.

This guy is annoying to play with
I play with him in minigame
He mic spams and his voice makes me so damn angry...:mad:
[Image: 1702365_101.png]
[Image: 714452_201.png]
So because I picked russka, and on captain round got two kills, I'm camping and picking bad maps? This is a flame thread you guys realize right?

Double post

And after the ban was over, I came back we played cpl strike, and I was top.
Raptor@, post: 78675, member: 1612 Wrote:He mic spams and his voice makes me so damn angry...:mad:

How bad is it? o_O
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 74pkdcefk45p0ob8e76j.gif]
[Image: 164962_208.png]
Gonffs, post: 78677, member: 11307 Wrote:So because I picked russka, and on captain round got two kills, I'm camping and picking bad maps? This is a flame thread you guys realize right?

Double post

And after the ban was over, I came back we played cpl strike, and I was top.
Well then.... whose fault was it then?? (Im being sarcastic) yeah if you come back and scrim and nobody kicks you(probably due to you not spamming, rigging the scrim or other violations in above mentioned posts)than obviously it was something with you. To quote a favorite movie of mine "When ten people say you're drunk, you better sit down" When an entire scrim server bans you with a super majority of opinions in favor of that, well you get the picture. The fact that they kicked you first than you tried to rejoin multiple times is why you got banned, the kick should've already told you.
"Ignorance is Bliss"- Sima Yi from DW6