Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knowpain, post: 78678, member: 1105 Wrote:How bad is it? o_O

I've been better lol.

Lieutenant Josh, post: 78679, member: 946 Wrote:Well then.... whose fault was it then?? (Im being sarcastic) yeah if you come back and scrim and nobody kicks you(probably due to you not spamming, rigging the scrim or other violations in above mentioned posts)than obviously it was something with you. To quote a favorite movie of mine "When ten people say you're drunk, you better sit down" When an entire scrim server bans you with a super majority of opinions in favor of that, well you get the picture. The fact that they kicked you first than you tried to rejoin multiple times is why you got banned, the kick should've already told you.

Yet, why let them do this? I told them I was just gonna spectate, which is fine right? When I came back after the ban was done, I was leading the ct in score. I'm not a handicap anymore. I'm not the kid who has a computer at 6 and spams mic either. Knowpain you've never played with me, Josh you've only once. Raptor you haven't, Ruplayer maybe once. This thread was aimed at being angry at certain people. Not raptor, not knowpain, not josh, not anybody, but the people who were on the scrim then. And Raptor, when have I spammed mic? Ever? I don't spam, you may hate my voice a lot, and think I spam, but show me a cause of when I really did. This wasn't about mic spamming, it was about the people I was angry at. Make another post for me "Mic Spamming". Although Josh, your right, I probably shoulda gone and left them alone, but when you get kicked from something you created, and when you try to come and spec get banned? BTW, I was banned from ALL of the servers for that. No MG, no Snipers, no Pop Maps, I got banned from them all. I get the scrim ban, but to be banned from all of the servers is a bit much. And the reason for ban saying "panda" is no reason. What are you expecting from me? I'm 12, I have a life, I'm not a kid who sits around all day playing video games. Like some adults. The reason I hung out with you guys, is because some of you such as Shadowz, and fuzzy izzie bear, were the only nice people in all of CS:S to me. I loved to play and then new people joined, and didn't like me. Do you know why I'm always on mg? Because that is one of the only servers, who will pay attention and not kick me for talking... Everyone dislikes me everywhere else. And lol if you read all of this. It means you care <3

As for you spart, I left for after a bit and did read a book.

As for you cal, the person you subbed me out with was 0 and 9... I.E panda

Gonffs

[video=youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=RmNTAvnSais[/video]
Panda is actually better then you, he just kept running into my awp.
Its kinda funny to, where you are always doing good in scrims none of us are in.
Amazing.
Lieutenant Josh, post: 78657, member: 946 Wrote:Yeah, thats pretty exact IMO.
Its like picking all the big guys for dodgeball and leaving all the weaklings who can't throw on the other team(the way i learned to beat this, Dodge the Ball! Move after they throw not before). Plus why would you rig a scrim dude, thats just bad, do it when u play against bots, but with other people make it fair, nobody likes to play an unfair scrim because of one person who isn't as skilled as the rest. It also defeats the purpose of scrimming dude, its supposed to be a genuine skill test for players, fixing the odds in your favor is just bad. Be annoying over the mic is also kinda bad, dying and typing in chat(like iv'e seen in most cases) doesn't matter(as long as u don't spam the shit out of it) but dying or killing someone and than always saying something over the mic, yeah thats annoying. Had a guy in the dm named Gullit doing this earlier, was tempted to send a message for an admin, instead i just left.

I fucking loved dogdeball. Because I looked like a wimp and was so withdrawn from people I would get stuck on the nerdy side. Good lord I dominated so many god damn jocks in my day. So damn funny. Sad thing was I was probably the last one standing before I even started throwing the ball. Yet they never picked me for their team until I was in highschool and they wanted me for brisquit ball. I fucking own at sports I just don't playem lol.

Raptor@, post: 78675, member: 1612 Wrote:This guy is annoying to play with
I play with him in minigame
He mic spams and his voice makes me so damn angry...:mad:

You sir troll like it's nobodies business. I don't know what your fucking issue is but quite frankly it's pathetic. You get mad at anyone and everyone that is better or younger than you are and expect us to help you fix that by leaving. How bout this, get good at the fucking game? Gonffs hardly ever mic spams in mg. I am not saying he doesn't do it, but quite frankly when he is it's hardly spamming. He is conversing with either I, Platform, Joggie, or Izzie. So gtfo you shit for brains nobody.

.calcifer, post: 78645, member: 15385 Wrote:We kicked you because you handicap whatever team you are on.
You do invite the people, some of the time. Today you invited 1 who invited the other 8.
Then you camp on the captains pick round so you can be a captain, and pick all the good people and/or pick a shitty map.
Then you go 1-10 before we change the map. Sorry bro.

IF you have a problem with the fact that he camps in the capt rounds don't allow him to be capt. Make him sit out. He collected the players for the scrim. Whether he got them all individually or through a second party it's still his scrim. Don't like his voice? Mute him. Or show some respect and leave if you don't want to play with him. I love it when people shit all over others and expect to be respected. I am not saying that's what you expect at the moment but I have no doubt you have or will expect it. And when that time comes shit like this will come up and bite you in the ass.

@Gonffs - I respect that you voice your opinion about things but please do it in the right section. You were unjustly banned for no good cause, post it in the admin abuse or unban request section. They have no right to ban you for spectating nor do they have the right to ban you for camping a captains round. Especially when it effects the fact that you can't play in any of the other servers. I have seen a magnitude of people spectate scrims so I don't see the problem there. I also don't see the issue with your voice because everyone on this earth had a pissant little voice like that when they were younger. It begets me.
"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds." - Bhagavad-Gita

"There is nothing more devastating than the thought of death. Of complete nothingness. To lose to what you believe your true nature being. Immortality." - James

"True depression comes from ignorance and stupidity. True happiness comes from stupidity and ignorance. Contention comes from a deeper understanding of true nature and the ways in which we try to defy it." - James (So tell me, are you depressed, happy, or content?)

Please click on the banner below and vote for the wL community minecraft server!!

[Image: minecraftbanner22053463.jpg]
_RemiX, post: 78653, member: 3519 Wrote:you were kicked by vote because of to many people. Then banned for one scrim duration because you would not stop rejoining.
You should set a new password in this case. Rolleyes
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
If you want to spectate, join SourceTV, unless all members of a scrim are cool with you being there.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
i don't see why all this was necessary, just mute the guy and keep on playing. but yeah there's been an emergence of twelve year old mini gamers getting into the scrim servers, not sure who is inviting them and no offense to you guys, but it is close to unbearable to play with some of you. I just mute the people that annoy me (from player list, not admin mute) and keep on playing though, whatever...
we were all 12 year olds before.

I'd locked my 12 year old self in my locker if I ever met him. Not sure what my 50 year old self would say to me if I did that.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
James`, post: 78685, member: 15260 Wrote:I fucking loved dogdeball. Because I looked like a wimp and was so withdrawn from people I would get stuck on the nerdy side. Good lord I dominated so many god damn jocks in my day. So damn funny. Sad thing was I was probably the last one standing before I even started throwing the ball. Yet they never picked me for their team until I was in highschool and they wanted me for brisquit ball. I fucking own at sports I just don't playem lol.

You sir troll like it's nobodies business. I don't know what your fucking issue is but quite frankly it's pathetic. You get mad at anyone and everyone that is better or younger than you are and expect us to help you fix that by leaving. How bout this, get good at the fucking game? Gonffs hardly ever mic spams in mg. I am not saying he doesn't do it, but quite frankly when he is it's hardly spamming. He is conversing with either I, Platform, Joggie, or Izzie. So gtfo you shit for brains nobody.

IF you have a problem with the fact that he camps in the capt rounds don't allow him to be capt. Make him sit out. He collected the players for the scrim. Whether he got them all individually or through a second party it's still his scrim. Don't like his voice? Mute him. Or show some respect and leave if you don't want to play with him. I love it when people shit all over others and expect to be respected. I am not saying that's what you expect at the moment but I have no doubt you have or will expect it. And when that time comes shit like this will come up and bite you in the ass.

@Gonffs - I respect that you voice your opinion about things but please do it in the right section. You were unjustly banned for no good cause, post it in the admin abuse or unban request section. They have no right to ban you for spectating nor do they have the right to ban you for camping a captains round. Especially when it effects the fact that you can't play in any of the other servers. I have seen a magnitude of people spectate scrims so I don't see the problem there. I also don't see the issue with your voice because everyone on this earth had a pissant little voice like that when they were younger. It begets me.
Like the reply lol, yes raptor's a troll, example is him taking issue with me cuz i don't like players that teleport cuz of their lag though the comment wasn't directed at him.
3rd paragraph yeah thats pretty much common sense, as cedeeoo there said, mute him. Also make him sit out of the team selection rounds sure.
The @ Gonffs paragraph, um question James, Why did he post this in the flame Section if it was an unjust ban then?
I find accepting a ban and moving on the best action. Um question for the scrim people, what kind of time frame was he doing this for, like 1 map, 5 maps? an hour, i mean if he got banned because he did these things once in the scrim(the camping, baiting, handicapping etc that people have mentioned) than thats kinda harsh. If he was doing it consistently like if you played 5 maps and he did these things on all 5 maps, yeah that seems justified.
"Ignorance is Bliss"- Sima Yi from DW6
Poor gonffs....ive seen him do well...give him a chance we were all baddies once
Yea I read the first thing in the un ban section and realized not to post something there.