Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Being good at a game isn't something to be proud off its a game for fun after all no one cares. If you have a problem with your voice then you shouldn't I dont see anything wrong with your voice and its a part of who you are.
Raptor@, post: 78675, member: 1612 Wrote:This guy is annoying to play with
I play with him in minigame
He mic spams and his voice makes me so damn angry...:mad:
Deal with it. Kids play on the server and there is NO rule about them talking on the mic. Gonffs does not mic spam. If you don't like his voice MUTE HIM FROM THE PLAYER LIST -.-

[Image: tumblr_mf1umwFOnm1r4eysco1_500.gif]
Quote:Deal with it. Kids play on the server and there is NO rule about them talking on the mic. Gonffs does not mic spam. If you don't like his voice MUTE HIM FROM THE PLAYER LIST -.-
Hey faq u. I say sup Plat then you temp mute me. I thought you loved me. </3
[Image: 519966_101.png]
[Image: 541034_101.png]
Scrims in wL suck... Immature people and/or retards on it
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
DK, post: 78709, member: 3039 Wrote:Scrims in wL suck... Immature people and/or retards on it

I.E. that Dr. gkovr person that goes 1 and 12 a lot :eek:
[Image: sigix.png]
DK, post: 78709, member: 3039 Wrote:Scrims in wL suck... Immature people and/or retards on it

they suck so bad youve been playing them multiple times every week for more than a year
This just in: If you don't like playing with him, just don't invite him. It's that easy!
[Image: 191457_101.png]
lin3ar, post: 78712, member: 795 Wrote:This just in: If you don't like playing with him, just don't invite him. It's that easy!
Pure Genius.
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
You guys are right. Gonffs, you fucking blow at scrims. You never play your spots consistently, you bait half the time, and rush the wrong way when bomb is going to somewhere else. When everyone on your team thinks you are absolutely useless, then it's probably true. Especially when the other team is of the same opinion too.

You're not welcome in any scrim I ever play in from now on.
[Image: 191457_101.png]
Woah, Badass^ right there, a tad harsh, but that must be some bad player if lin3ar goes to that extreme.
"Ignorance is Bliss"- Sima Yi from DW6