Poll: What should be done about the awp in dust 2 DM? Show Results
Nothing, it's fine the way it is
14 63.64%
Completely remove it
3 13.64%
Have it spawn on the ground somewhere so the players have to go find it
1 4.55%
Leave it in the menu, but don't allow the player to use it every single time they spawn
2 9.09%
Not sure, but it should be changed in some way
2 9.09%
Total 22 vote(s) 100%
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dust2 deathmatch awp
Gotta love how those awpers just camp in spawn all day long like T's in pit and CT's in Tspawn looking down at A door. It gets really annoying especially when you get a 3k spray and you got more and get picked off by some camping scrub with an AWP.i wouldnt mind if they were limited, it'd be better if they would just be restricted 2 - 4 per team.
Support! Anti-camp nao
Alright you know what, fuck it. No awps, period. Both teams have terrible fucking campers, and of all things only those goddamn worthless Cts complain about it, despite the fact that all they do is 3 or 4 of them stand outside the Long A door and camp. I was bored with running around p90ing people, the camping did help my scores and kd, but in Riser's case he doesnt realize how many awards i won with the shitty guns like the xm104 and umps and tmps, since i started camping.Its period annoying that when i do run around with a galil, or just my simple es 5 7 pistol that the thing i run into most often is some asshole with an awp, who either magically manages to lag kill me, or fucking just magically can somehow flick shot a moving target. Its also hella annoying when i awp camp, that it always takes a Mob rush of cts to kill me, or a lucky sniper, and then, who gets mad at the campers, my opponents. Even the fuck though that i killed like 4 or 5 of them behind a crate and that they were dumb enough to rush right into my waiting awp, who do they get mad at, Me. The Dm honestly will one die, with no awp, and two will probably be a lot less a challenge without it(considering i can run thru everything except awpers with a p90) but yeah no awp please.
"Ignorance is Bliss"- Sima Yi from DW6
I honestly think this isn't an issue with the guns but with the spawning system, which pretty much guarentees camping for Ts spawning in Long A and gives CTs easy camping AWP advantage from T spawn looking down onto B tunnels and Long A Door
i will love to see the awp always in wl dust 2 deathmatch.....according to me there should be no change.....and also the rockets should be brought back......it was really a great fun with the rockets...please Sad
[Image: 984349_101.png]
[Image: imager.php?id=4415953&t=o]
[Image: 28ck2kg.png]
I go to DM servers to test out new strategies with weapons or to get better with a certain weapon. Having the AWP available allows me to adjust to dealing with users using that gun. I like it there, and I like the fact that people use it a lot. There's only one way in getting better and that's playing against adversity.

But no. Fuck the rockets. They were stupid.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
The rockets were annoying period.
BTW most of the awpers generally suck in the dm, and most of the players cry about them because they are too stupid to not run in thru a choke point where theres almost a guaranteed awper(s) camping, like the Long A door for example. I still say no awps, partially cuz im bored with camping ( i was bored with p90ing everyone but now i think the tmp works way better) and also because virtually every other scrubby can't shoot for shit idiot likes to stand in front of me where i camp and think they can actually hit the target, normally i let them die, cuz i know how bad they are. I still am in favor of an awp limit of like 5 per team, least then that will also force those only awp users to actually try and do something else.
I like the serve the way it currently is. Sad

Having to play against a ton of awpers really improves my rifling and peeking. I suppose it can be a bit annoying, but if anything, the Para has given me far more grief in the past.
I like it, If u just run around with a para, especially on ct side as i did this morning, the para is so effective.
Lieutenant Josh, post: 82199, member: 946 Wrote:I like it, If u just run around with a para, especially on ct side as i did this morning, the para is so effective.

Of course it's effecitve, it's like a p90 with a double size magazine that fires ak-47 rounds. Absolutely the only downside it has is the cost, which isn't an issue in DM. >:|