Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Challenge! daғυq VS. Special Service Group
Manky™, post: 87311, member: 15413 Wrote:C and devil asked me for angry Rs. You can ask them Smile

Edit: Your lies won't work anymore on wL.
lol.....u r the liar now....!!! C will never ask to be a part of a clan full of n00bs..i bet and devil doesnt even play in wL....why he will ask???>....total LIE!!...go play with ur n00b clan mates....Wink

Double post

MMgHam, post: 87289, member: 16679 Wrote:why do you want to embarrass yourself and your group?
so r u afraid n00b scouter.....why r u not fixing the date,......are ur clan mates are not coperating with u???
[Image: 984349_101.png]
[Image: imager.php?id=4415953&t=o]
[Image: 28ck2kg.png]
Manky™, post: 87311, member: 15413 Wrote:C and devil asked me for angry Rs. You can ask them Smile

Edit: Your lies won't work anymore on wL.
Okay guys.. I didnt ask for a clan and i hate it... i was asking daredevil about angry rs clan... after I found out too many rules.. I gave up bro.. Smile Hope it didnt offence you guys.. Smile) Cheers~Wink
wL Office - Asia
[Image: 994643_101.png]

wL Snipers
[Image: 2274489_601.png]
^^^ this is C! ....and manky is proved a liar !! .....devil will reply soon
dude Manky i dont remember me asking you to invite me to ur clan ! o_O
just wanted to have a clan match !
my bro asked u not me !
[Image: 7kttbws03ldon8zzz0uq.jpg]
\m/ Cool \m/
so now manky what u will do!! ??? ....cover ur face with ur dirty hands? ....... both of them said that they will never be a part of that shitty clan......if they gets invite also they will reject it!!........no one wants to be a part of ur shitty n00bie clan....go play against bazinga n00b
DEVILKNOWS, post: 87346, member: 14927 Wrote:dude Manky i dont remember me asking you to invite me to ur clan ! o_O
my bro asked u not me !
How can i know who is from his id him or his bro? You guys use 1 id to play.
How can i know who is replying him or his bro?
Thavs Please shut up you are making a fuss.

Calvin, post: 87344, member: 16762 Wrote:Okay guys.. I didnt ask for a clan and i hate it... i was asking daredevil about angry rs clan... after I found out too many rules.. I gave up bro.. Smile Hope it didnt offence you guys.. Smile) Cheers~Wink
Yes You gave up na? You did ask.

Edit: You gave up because of rules but you asked how to be a part see.

Even My rules said no to you.

thavs, post: 87345, member: 16525 Wrote:^^^ this is C! ....and manky is proved a liar !! .....devil will reply soon

And Wtf? How did i lie?
Seriously dude you have serious problems, go see a Psychiatrist please i will pay for it.

Get your facts straight then bark or it looks like you are stupid Big Grin.

Sorry, you ARE.
Manky™, post: 87348, member: 15413 Wrote:go see a Psychiatrist please i will pay for it..
Ahahah. Let me chip in for that too.
George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!
Manky™, post: 87348, member: 15413 Wrote:How can i know who is from his id him or his bro? You guys use 1 id to play.
How can i know who is replying him or his bro?
Thavs Please shut up you are making a fuss.

Yes You gave up na? You did ask.

Edit: You gave up because of rules but you asked how to be a part see.

Even My rules said no to you.

And Wtf? How did i lie?
Seriously dude you have serious problems, go see a Psychiatrist please i will pay for it.

Sorry, you ARE.
u should read calvin's reply properly he didnt ask u....he asked devil ABOUT the clan....he never asked to invite ...he just checked the rules! and they both said they would never have asked to invite u.....STOP PRAISING UR N00B CLAN.
We Just Wanted A Scrim Thats All !
your stupid reply heated this thread up...........why u uselessly reply in any thread?

Double post

Manky™, post: 87348, member: 15413 Wrote:.

Laughing is the best medicine. But when u laugh without reason u need medicine!
oh my god these posts are unreadable just shut up and stop caring
I the great Zero commands you, stop your stupid babbling before facing my hammer.
thavs stop calling everyone a noob, you are not even good yourself.