Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mr. Tea - evil camper
cucubelu, post: 87624, member: 15378 Wrote:From my experience, like Estoninan girls. Very out going, kinky as hell in bed, and don't mind going a little crazy. A little more down to earth than most Eastern Euro block girls though which is great.
o.0
Just Go With IT. √

Why are you even looking here? scroll down if you can.
joker8baller, post: 87656, member: 835 Wrote:Got my civic new for 17k
Welcome to the club, loser=)
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
Pishtim, post: 87623, member: 3115 Wrote:Tea has many flaws. He also sensors people like me when I say the truth and it stings him too deeply. He removed one of my most damaging posts. He cudn't handle it.

BTW my sport bike wud smoke both u fegs. Cars dont do justice to those who want to experience speed the way it was meant to be experienced. u kids want to sit in a comfy seat and press a gas pedal and drive in a straight line XD
Thanks again for trolling me in forums. I decided to look at your chat logs. Enjoy your 1-week ban being your third infraction for racism:
Quote:17 Mar 2013 04:44:03 nhigga (wL) Popular Maps #2 :: WAR-LORDS.NET
Quote:17 Mar 2013 04:21:59 white nhigger (wL) Popular Maps #2 :: WAR-LORDS.NET
Quote:17 Mar 2013 02:24:01 irish r lower than blacks (wL) Popular Maps #2 :: WAR-LORDS.NET
Quote:7 Mar 2013 20:12:50 NHIGGA (wL) Popular Maps #2 :: WAR-LORDS.NET
Quote:22 Feb 2013 11:53:50 fuck that naggar shit (wL) Popular Maps #2 :: WAR-LORDS.NET
Quote:20 Feb 2013 22:31:10 i mean naggars (wL) Popular Maps #2 :: WAR-LORDS.NET

Maybe I will frequent Pop Maps more; I do hate racists. I would recommend that you appeal this ban for a commo-ban. I do not have rights to do this unless in-game.
Somebody gotta huuuurtiiiiin... /Russel Peters voice...
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
Again, by all means connect an admin if you wish to play. They will be able to change it to just a commo-ban.
What is a commo ban?
I don't think I've ever heard the term before...
George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!
It is a communication(commo) ban. A less drastic method of punishing a player for typing/microphone abuse. Currently, the only way I can enforce that ban is being in-game with the player and putting an extend communication ban on them. To get unbanned all a person needs find an admin in-game who will unban them and then apply a communication ban. The player would be able to play, but not able to type or use their microphone until the ban expires.
I would recommend that they join the steam war-lords.net group if they need help finding an admin. I know if they message me I would be more than willing to assist.
[SIZE=24px]Official War-Lords.net Public Group[/SIZE]

Not to worry, in the future they will be able to receive remote communication ban.
why you gotta make up stupid ass terms like that though ? just confuses everyone. And why did you ban for racist filter evasion , you know perfectly well we're not supposed to ban for that. Don't let your bias have the better of you.
Actually, cedd, commo bans are in your menu. Already spoke with Anubis about these two. Ideally, a ban would be too extreme. however, since we can only do extended commo bans ingame, this measure is ok. all pish has to do is ask a admin to join when he attempts to play. lift the ban and apply a 1 week commo ban. Incase you don't know motd, racism is not permitted on the servers. Avoid the filter is a blatant disregard to the rules. My judgement isn't impaired, racism is the lowest or low. Toleration of any racist remarks is not an option. Pishtim was banned by myself and ruplayer (well before the commo bans were an option). He has been racist 6x in the last month. I did a chat log check on pop and office, but alas didn't find any racist trash.

Pish isn't really being held to a 1-week ban. All he has to do is find a little effort to find an admin when he is online next to unban him and then apply a 1-week ban. He sure did put in a lil effort in avoiding admin and bypassing racism filters. Only fair that he does a lil effort to be able to play in silence. If I was in-game while he was committing these infractions he would just received the 1-week commo ban on the spot.
hey Tea, kock in butt? yes!