Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Office 24/7 Team Nullified Full Flash Bug
I am not experiencing this issue and I haven't touched anything since my last comment.

What server did this occur in?

I ask that everyone provide this information.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
M. Bison, post: 88223, member: 359 Wrote:I am not experiencing this issue and I haven't touched anything since my last comment.

What server did this occur in?

I ask that everyone provide this information.
Because you are bison, you can see through smoke, and no flashes can make you go blind :p

Its in office had this problem too
Assassin, post: 88224, member: 2398 Wrote:Because you are bison, you can see through smoke, and no flashes can make you go blind :p

Its in office had this problem too
Yea, same. Still on and experiencing it.
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
I've investigated the report and the plugins behavior was as desired. A teamflash will not be nullified if it hits an enemy. The aim of the plugin is to minimize malicious teamflashing without offering an unfair advantage over the enemy team.

Users intentionally throwing risky flashes should be banned.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
M. Bison, post: 88226, member: 359 Wrote:I've investigated the report and the plugins behavior was as desired. A teamflash will not be nullified if it hits an enemy. The aim of the plugin is to minimize malicious teamflashing without offering an unfair advantage over the enemy team.

bison just make flashes limited like awps....make it maximum 5 per team.....it will be fine
[Image: 984349_101.png]
[Image: imager.php?id=4415953&t=o]
[Image: 28ck2kg.png]
M. Bison, post: 88226, member: 359 Wrote:I've investigated the report and the plugins behavior was as desired. A teamflash will not be nullified if it hits an enemy. The aim of the plugin is to minimize malicious teamflashing without offering an unfair advantage over the enemy team.

I noticed that this could happen in situations where someone wants to mess up a rush(first player rushing in gets blind as enemy is blinded as well). However, most of the time players are just oblivious to where their flashes hit.

But I guess this solves the issue for now. Though "intentionally throwing risky flashes" sounds a tad subjective unless it can be blatantly proven.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.

So if i was flash by my teammates, there is an enemy nearby?
ALING KURING SARI SARI STORE, post: 88249, member: 1732 Wrote:So if i was flash by my teammates, there is an enemy nearby?
It means they got flashed by that nade too...so...better spray and pray baby...spray and pray...
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
Now i know Big Grin

I played yesterday and the flash is still longer than usual.
cucubelu, post: 88250, member: 15378 Wrote:It means they got flashed by that nade too...so...better spray and pray baby...spray and pray...

That's what I usually do, flashed or not.