Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HDK is not allowed in aliases?
another gwb situation! rofl!
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
cucubelu, post: 94001, member: 15378 Wrote:another gwb situation! rofl!

Its over now. Could of just been a simple 1 hour ban. Let this be a lesson to ppl in the future.
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
..!
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
How about Omar? :\
Just Go With IT. √

Why are you even looking here? scroll down if you can.
Sibrox, post: 94017, member: 14065 Wrote:How about Omar? :\

Omar? If you are talking about the kid i kicked for tking and throwing flashes at teammates in a scrim then idk what to tell you. He wasnt banned, just kicked for the scrim.
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
Cas Beep Beep Im A Jeep, post: 93984, member: 4142 Wrote:That was his first offence, that's why I gave him 2 days. DK has been doing this for months, warned many times, banned many times, and continued doing so.

Didnt see this. But well, let me explain you my bans Mr. Cas.

Banned by Platform - I requested the ban.
Banned by Hobo Bob - Was wrongfully banned on the old "Pistol server"
Banned by Remix - This thread.
Banned by JayCat - Inappropriate Languge
Banned by Casper - Mic spam.
Banned by David - Misuse of admin.

From those bans, only Jay's, Casper's and David's are 'real' bans, by that I mean that I was doing whatever the reason was. I dont consider Remix's ban valid because of this:

[Image: 91194323.png]

DK, post: 93967, member: 3039 Wrote:Yup, I said that. I heard Yuri is admin so I was 'provoking' him, but he didnt do anything. LOL! Also, you have me on steam, you have admin chat. I dont keep my eye on chat, specially in a 50 slot server, where there are 300 logs in a sec.
DK I was AFK. I would have gladly gotten rid of you, if I was there at my computer to see what was going on.
YuRi Approves
[Image: tumblr_l26orhtfgh1qb1ovyo1_500.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_lsklc0sQ7G1qdmxh2o8_250.gif]
Yuri The Sailor, post: 94099, member: 14856 Wrote:DK I was AFK. I would have gladly gotten rid of you, if I was there at my computer to see what was going on.

Negative. You were in spec and typing with live players. Then, after 2 mins you left the game.

DK, post: 94100, member: 3039 Wrote:Negative. You were in spec and typing with live players. Then, after 2 mins you left the game.
What day of the week were you on, and at what time?
YuRi Approves
[Image: tumblr_l26orhtfgh1qb1ovyo1_500.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_lsklc0sQ7G1qdmxh2o8_250.gif]
Yuri The Sailor, post: 94101, member: 14856 Wrote:What day of the week were you on, and at what time?

K, now your're asking too much. I dont make a list of days/maps I play. However, it was in the morning for me (9-11 AM EST) and the map was Ski_resort or something like that.