Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DAMM FU-K--G CRUEL>>..just wanna complain few things...
Well am I glad I'm not smart enough to cheat lol... I know they require writing scripts and stuff or downloading them and install them. but I just might screw up that as well.
I dream about cheating all the time when I see a cheater >;c like fastest way to kill one without being an admin is to cheat your self right?
there should be a team kill bypass cheat so when ever I see a hacker I can turn it on and kill him if I'm on his team lol. or nade spawn cheat so if I get killed by him I spawn nades at his feet till he dies lmfao. Idk...
but then again there are a lot of people who was called cheater/hacker when I spectate them I cant even tell ... cus they also play very skillfully. their crosshair placements their pre-fire, their map awareness, use of flashbangs and smokes, just makes me wonder how many have been banned when they aren't actually cheating. I seen this guy get banned at wt-f server by an admin just the other day. And It felt like just cus he was on t side nuke and killing everyone in ct almost never dying that hes called cheat ...
he jumped silo, flashed outside and went thru main a lot... that looked legit to me...
I mean if lets say KennyS killed everyone with his awp and it was KennyS but no on knows its him playing, He woulda been called hacker with aimbot or trigger bot for sure.
I guess what I'm trying to say is how do you guys determine whos hacking? and whos not? before banning? how do you determine your definite proof?

Double post

EffiGee`1HP, post: 107596, member: 17521 Wrote:just like every motherfucker in jail for breaking the law

but not every MoFo in jail actually broke the law. ppl get framed, wrong place wrong time, the list goes on, the system is flawed unfortunately Sad I agree with everything else you said tho. its a good comparison.

Messages In This Thread
RE: DAMM FU-K--G CRUEL>>..just wanna complain few things... - by Underscore_Shinigami - Feb 26 2014, 03:22 PM