Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DAMM FU-K--G CRUEL>>..just wanna complain few things...
REALLY??????CUZ I GOT BANNED FOR JOINING WITH NOSTEAM???SO I COULD ACTUALLY UNBAN????PLZ TELL ME!!!
MR.XXX, post: 107591, member: 17965 Wrote:REALLY??????CUZ I GOT BANNED FOR JOINING WITH NOSTEAM???SO I COULD ACTUALLY UNBAN????PLZ TELL ME!!!

yes you could, post your appeal in the 'Ban Appeals' section of the Forums with the correct format
[Image: 837434_101.png]

(I am no longer using this account. My new account is Phantom Dave Smile https://war-lords.net/user-22099.html )
YES YES??>>>>THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!I HAVE MADE A BAN APPEAL!!!!!! JUST HOPING TO GET UNBANNED
so what he got banned for hacking? then got banned for evading then came here and started crying for a "second" chance but it would actually be his third? Good idea man but why stop with hackers? lets give murderers rapists arsonists and thieves out of jail for a second chance too because "they REALLY regret getting it." see the problem is you dont regret cheating you regret getting CAUGHT cheating and dont want to pay the price for doing wrong, just like every motherfucker in jail for breaking the law
IMO if you're hacking, you already know it's wrong, and shouldn't be doing it. I don't see how getting away with something you already know is wrong makes you feel good about playing in the first place... then you claim to have remorse after getting caught? This makes me laugh. Be smart and don't cheat. It doesn't make you any better and just ruins the game for others.

If someone has legitimate proof that they were not hacking, and the case is reviewed, then admins will see it. If you're blatantly hacking, you shouldn't get another chance... learn your lesson, stop hacking, and find another server.
"You don't choose the Soy Sauce — the Soy Sauce chooses you!"
-- John Dies at the End
Well am I glad I'm not smart enough to cheat lol... I know they require writing scripts and stuff or downloading them and install them. but I just might screw up that as well.
I dream about cheating all the time when I see a cheater >;c like fastest way to kill one without being an admin is to cheat your self right?
there should be a team kill bypass cheat so when ever I see a hacker I can turn it on and kill him if I'm on his team lol. or nade spawn cheat so if I get killed by him I spawn nades at his feet till he dies lmfao. Idk...
but then again there are a lot of people who was called cheater/hacker when I spectate them I cant even tell ... cus they also play very skillfully. their crosshair placements their pre-fire, their map awareness, use of flashbangs and smokes, just makes me wonder how many have been banned when they aren't actually cheating. I seen this guy get banned at wt-f server by an admin just the other day. And It felt like just cus he was on t side nuke and killing everyone in ct almost never dying that hes called cheat ...
he jumped silo, flashed outside and went thru main a lot... that looked legit to me...
I mean if lets say KennyS killed everyone with his awp and it was KennyS but no on knows its him playing, He woulda been called hacker with aimbot or trigger bot for sure.
I guess what I'm trying to say is how do you guys determine whos hacking? and whos not? before banning? how do you determine your definite proof?

Double post

EffiGee`1HP, post: 107596, member: 17521 Wrote:just like every motherfucker in jail for breaking the law

but not every MoFo in jail actually broke the law. ppl get framed, wrong place wrong time, the list goes on, the system is flawed unfortunately Sad I agree with everything else you said tho. its a good comparison.
People usually aren't banned by admins unless the admin knows they're hacking. It's quiet easy to tell. Most cheating bans are by the console they can tell by the person's rates and some other stuff.
Underscore_Shinigami, post: 107666, member: 17977 Wrote:I guess what I'm trying to say is how do you guys determine whos hacking? and whos not? before banning? how do you determine your definite proof?

Double post

I've put over 2,000 hours into CS:S so I've seen many different kinds of hacks. I've also spent some time in comp leagues and have played against some very good players (teams that would straight up destroy mine like we were total noobs, lol)... have also spent time studying/learning the maps, practicing techniques, etc... and watching matches between strong teams via SourceTV or on YouTube, and seeing how they play. I like to think I have a good eye for catching hackers at this point, and I can recognize/admit it when someone is just way better than me. I'm not an admin for wL, but I'm willing to bet many others would give you the same response Tongue. Practice/experience helps with hacker detection!

But yeah, usually when people are hacking it's very obvious, even to the less-experienced.
"You don't choose the Soy Sauce — the Soy Sauce chooses you!"
-- John Dies at the End
well yes I haven't seen any of those OBVIOUS ones in warlords yet haha unlike WT-F servers gets hackers all the time... another reason I prefer warlords Smile
haven't seen any usual players on warlords since warlords moved Sad and servers are usually empty or mostly bots Sad
I've been trying to populate the Pop server with the regulars, but its just hard to keep everyone on at once x.x The most I've seen was probably 23/23 earlier last week. WT-F server ... no comment. lol

back to topic: like I said earlier, why cheat if you're going to regret getting banned later? All that wasted effort of trying to get unbanned while you could have been playing instead.