Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[WTF] backwards responsible for recent DoS attacks
(Jan 30 2015, 02:28 PM)wtfrepresent Wrote: I want everyone here to know that our clan has never endorsed or practiced DDOS-ing because just like hacking we combat the issue daily... not become part of said issue.
We have spoken to our members (including bwards) and everyone has said they didn't do it.
We work hard to maintain a good rep in the community and ddos-ing competing rivals isn't our MO.
Why have you not severed relations with backwards then? There's sufficient evidence showing he did exactly that. Further, it seems he lied to you about it as well. If you're keeping this kind of cancer around, then don't be surprised when he drags you into drama.

(Jan 30 2015, 02:28 PM)wtfrepresent Wrote: Our clan does not love drama ...
I'm having a very hard time believing that. Have you seen the posts on your forum? It's not even the users talking shit, but the leaders of WT-F as well. Do you see us doing that here? No.

I will say this, though: I never played on WT-F personally, however, I have heard from Supremacy, Freak, and others, that many of the WT-F admins are extremely racist and abuse regularly. Based on the behaviour on your forum, I'm not the least bit surprised... The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Here are some examples from your forum:

Jackal Wrote:wow... looks like solid evidence!!

NSA should hire you guys... you passed the test.

Next!
[Image: jump.png][LINK]

Jackal Wrote:Guess what we're going to do here... we're going to laugh at your utter stupidity and your lack of skills in sniffing out a DDoS attack.
Maybe instead of pointing fingers you need to stop building piece of shits servers that go down by amateurs...

Jackal Wrote:Oh Autofag... by the way... is your clan wL... Kill4... War-Lords... or who-gives-a-fuck... I lost track sometime between now and never since we never gave a fuck about you and your shitty clan hahaha

We're going to dedicate a meme in our server in honor of the stupidity displayed by your clan.

Jackal Wrote:Oh btw... this image came to mind as I responded to you earlier:
[Image: 58576588.jpg]

(Jan 30 2015, 02:28 PM)wtfrepresent Wrote: I will leave this post by saying that while you guys have every right to be pissed off about someone attacking your server it's prudent not to point your finger and say one of our members flat out did it.
I don't see why you posted this here. The leaders of this community don't make accusations without damning evidence to back it up. The same cannot be said about the WT-F community. The speculation and slander against my community is all too prevalent on your forum. The most shocking aspect of it all is that leaders of WT-F are the one's posting it.

... I had intended to find quotes and ridicule them, but your forum went down while I was typing this. Undecided

(Jan 30 2015, 02:28 PM)wtfrepresent Wrote: As I type this... our own server is getting DDOSed... is it fair to make a post on our forum and call out wL as the culprit? I don't think so...
I saw a post about the number of attacks on WT-F increasing since the drama began. If that's true then it's a reasonable suspicion to hold and I wouldn't be the least bit surprised.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol

Messages In This Thread
RE: WT-F responsible for recent DoS attacks - by M. Bison - Jan 31 2015, 02:44 AM