Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[WTF] backwards responsible for recent DoS attacks
(Feb 02 2015, 04:35 AM)wtfrepresent Wrote: I've got you pretty much admitting to "allowing" your own members create ddos attacks.
There's a big difference between telling angry people to do something, telling people not to do something, or telling people nothing. I'm not going to actively warn and threaten people with the possibility of bans on your behalf. As it's quite clear you have no intention of extending the same courtesy. If they choose to do something illegal it's on them.

(Feb 02 2015, 04:04 AM)wtfrepresent Wrote: I look forward to you guys never seeing another enjoyable day in gaming...
On the other hand, you're actively making threats against us...

(Feb 02 2015, 04:39 AM)Jenni Wrote: This is just retarded. This is worse than high school drama.
I agree, but it is what it is.  Undecided

(Feb 02 2015, 05:14 AM)sUiCiDeR Wrote: I think overall this is dumb. I'm not saying any clan is right. You said this and you said that. Well currently, one person DDoS a server than that person DDoS their server.... Well guess what? It's the players that suffer... not the community owners.

At this point, both servers are down because of this feud. Does anyone see the irony in any of this?

- sUiCiDeR
It's definitely dumb, but we're pretty powerless to stop it. Although, I kind of find it funny for that exact reason. It's so very pointless because neither community wins in the end.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol

Messages In This Thread
RE: WT-F responsible for recent DoS attacks - by M. Bison - Feb 02 2015, 05:23 AM