Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
admin abuse keep tell me am get ban for no reason
(Apr 04 2020, 12:20 AM)l0g Wrote: i was going to make a post myself but found this one already. this guy is threatening me over and over ingame over an accicental teamflash
(
Private to CARB) Kobe: do not teamflash like that next time Smile

i told him not to private message me again threatening me

(Private to CARB) Kobe: just a warning Big Grin
(Private to CARB) Kobe: last warning... thats all

also KOBE rage quit a pug yesterday 3 rounds in because he didnt want to play vs good players like gfiz when we had 8 specs to join another server with 3 people. then came back and proceed to kick 3 specs telling them to join the other server.

also threatened me yesterday about going spec at the beginning of the game to change my rates. this guy a pos why tf is he still an admin? give him 2 week suspension atleast.

lmaooo. I don't know what to say to you because I am not sure if you are serious or not.
I am threatening you? hahahaha. I private messaged you because you team flashed me to get a knife kill & the only way for me to warn you is through a private message since you have me ignored.
I am not even going to reply back to your other comments because ill be wasting my time.
You're a joke Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: admin abuse keep tell me am get ban for no reason - by Kobe - Apr 04 2020, 12:42 AM