Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Expired  admin abuse
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:
blazinfasstt Wrote:if the whole room wants to voteban someone, then let them. it takes 16 vote to voteban him so if he was going to be banned, he deserved it.

also, they were going to ban him for camping every single round. you came in and said it is ok to camp.
so we all started camping. simple as that. you responded to this by slaying all of us.

make up ur mind dude, either camping is allowed or it is not.

no one disrespected you until you muted me. we were all talking about how absurd it was for you to disable the voteban and then slay everyone.
jesus, if you make a decision that cannot hold up against scrutiny, maybe you shouldnt be doing it.
Yes you can camp, but you were asking for people to voteban him,which is abuse of voteban. Also, i slayed everyone because you and prof. were telling then to camp and everyone started complaining about it. 2 minutes later you started to disrespect me which you got 30 minutes muted.

Quote:http://war-lords.net/suggestions/does-this-rule-exist/]READ THIS IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT SMEE.
everyone was compaining about ur friend camping before you even got in there. a voteban isnt even permanent anyways.

i cannot see ur logic dude:
- dont let people voteban friend because of camping
- kill the entire room because some people are camping.

jesus, you didnt even penalize ur friend for camping when he had been doing it for like 5 rounds and already had 13 voteban votes against him..

all i see here is favoritism

also, you told the entire room that camping is not against the rules, and then you kill everyone for camping.

do you even think before you act or were you just defending a friend?

PS: if two people are advocating for a voteban, and 13 people agree with them, the other voters most likely decided to voteban him themselves and are not indoctrinated by two people.

Messages In This Thread
admin abuse - by blazinfasstt - Mar 15 2012, 05:39 AM
RE: admin abuse - by DK - Mar 15 2012, 05:45 AM
RE: admin abuse - by blazinfasstt - Mar 15 2012, 05:48 AM
RE: admin abuse - by DK - Mar 15 2012, 05:53 AM
RE: admin abuse - by blazinfasstt - Mar 15 2012, 05:57 AM
RE: admin abuse - by DK - Mar 15 2012, 06:03 AM
RE: admin abuse - by blazinfasstt - Mar 15 2012, 06:07 AM
RE: admin abuse - by DK - Mar 15 2012, 06:11 AM
RE: admin abuse - by blazinfasstt - Mar 15 2012, 06:12 AM
RE: admin abuse - by DK - Mar 15 2012, 06:15 AM
RE: admin abuse - by pTK - Mar 16 2012, 02:33 PM